Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > NecroVisioN

NecroVisioN First-person shooter. The year is 1916. Young private fights enemy soldiers, vampires and demons on the battlefields of World War I and underground.

Old 01-04-2010, 10:46 PM
Registered Member

Unhappy No Video

I attempted to watch the Videos on the Necrovision Guide page by Blood Buster and Grey Beard. I get the sound perfectly, but no Video. Strange.
If anyone has had a similiar problem, or can offer some advice, it would be greatly appreciated.
Additionally some of the paragraphs have run together, making a lot of it unreadable

Thanks,
Steve:
Old 01-05-2010, 06:27 PM
Approved Member

We tested this with several browsers and ironed out the wrinkles.

If you are unable to view the vids, simply right-click and choose Save target as, then save them to your hard drive and watch them.
Old 01-09-2010, 12:15 PM
Approved Member

Hi, Steve. Thanks for letting us know. We tested on IE and Opera successfully. Firefox threw up a problem, which I thought I'd worked around. If you have a couple of minutes to post your browser and version, it would be most appreciated.

In the mean time, Blood's solution should work nicely. I hope you enjoy the vids.

Cheers

Greybeard
Old 04-09-2015, 11:00 AM
Registered Member

If you are unable to view the vids, simply right-click and choose Save target as, then save them to your hard drive and watch them.
Old 09-01-2023, 02:50 PM
Registered Member

Default Technical issues

You seem to be having some technical issues with the Blood Buster and Grey Beard films on the Necrovision Guide page. It's possible that there is a problem with the video player or your internet connection if you can hear the sound but not view the video. To see if anything helps, you might want to try emptying your browser's cache or reloading the page. You might ask the video's makers or the website's technical support staff for more help if you're still having problems.

papa's pizzeria