Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey

IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles.

Old 12-20-2009, 02:54 AM
Registered Member

Default Logitech Wingman cordless Freedom 2.4

All buttons mappable, hatswitch works. Throttle works but you have to fiddle with it to get it to stay where you want. Rudder works ( twist handle ). Haven't used it much except for a few test flights. Seems promising.
Old 12-20-2009, 09:38 PM
Registered Member

Does the force feed back actually work on the PS3?
Old 12-21-2009, 09:38 AM
Approved Member

Default Saitek Cyborg evoFF

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlunDave View Post
Does the force feed back actually work on the PS3?
Throttlle works fine, but no force feed-back.
Old 12-21-2009, 09:41 AM
Approved Member

Default saitek Cyborg evo FF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flagrum_3 View Post
Excuse my ignorance, but why do you need the additional power lead? For the F-feedback? I have the Cyborg evo (non F-f ) with just the one usb cable.I love the evo, been using it for years...Does the throttle work okay? I'm not worried about the zoom too much and am pretty used to not being able to see my six, except by yawing left and right.You can still see too 7 & 5 o'clock rear right?

Sorry for all the questions,

Thanks.

F_3
Throttle is fine and I think 5&7 are visible (just), depending on the cockpit design.
Old 12-29-2009, 11:42 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by philabong2 View Post
Saitek AV8R-03 (for ps3 and PC)

Deadzone - no problem since the patch- didnt even try to customize cause it was fine
Hey, philabong, your post is encouraging, but I just got a chance to try BoP with an AV8R-03 and the deadzone is huge.

Sorry if I missed a post back in time, but is there some joystick calibration / setting within BoP that will make to the AV8R-03 usable for lining up a shot? As it stands now I don't have enough gunsight control hit anything.
Old 12-30-2009, 01:56 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalLefty View Post
Hey, philabong, your post is encouraging, but I just got a chance to try BoP with an AV8R-03 and the deadzone is huge.

Sorry if I missed a post back in time, but is there some joystick calibration / setting within BoP that will make to the AV8R-03 usable for lining up a shot? As it stands now I don't have enough gunsight control hit anything.
there is a deadzone calibration in BoP since the patch, but i didnt even have to mingle w it - b4 the patch the deadzone was HUGE on this stick.
I am on ps3 also: i heard the xbox was still stuck with that huge deadzone issue
Old 01-02-2010, 12:23 AM
Approved Member

i got logitech wing man force 3d
I suppose its a dinosaur. i try to configure it but game doesnt respond well with it, and it doesnt have the full range in motion, like i try to move and the plan moves slightly.
Old 01-07-2010, 10:14 PM
Registered Member

Unhappy CH Fighterstick

No luck with a CH fighterstick. LED on the stick comes on, but the game will not recognize it.
Old 01-08-2010, 07:50 PM
Registered Member

Saitek x45 does not work properly.

All buttons/axis can be mapped and customized, but the plane flails around even when stick is centered. it would seem the ailerons and elevators are all out of calibration and non centering properly. All sensivity/deadzone adjustments had no effect.

Tested flight on a helo sim on PC afterwards and calibration is not the issue.

What a bummer...
Old 01-09-2010, 02:07 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by philabong2 View Post
Saitek AV8R-03 (for ps3 and PC)

Deadzone - no problem since the patch- didnt even try to customize cause it was fine

Assigned buttons - Buttons locations is one of the downside of this stick. I did a mod on it to relocate the map and flap controls closer to the throttle. Evrything else works fine (exept the zoom...)

Hat switch - works prefecly. Needs a little gettin used to cause its doesnt have the same feel as the joystick on the pad but its pretty good imo

Other - the other big dowside is the twisting action of the stick for rudder control - this is the only thing that i trully hate about this thing - might try to do another mod where i would add a pedal bar...

So unless u dont care about doin mods to ur gear at the risk of having to buy another cause u broke it, the AV8R-03 is the stick for u lol
Hello Philabong2, I have an AV8R-03 for PS-3. How do I get the patch to calibrate the deadzone on a PS-3? It's very erratic when firing guns.