Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Rig'n'Roll > RNR Questions

RNR Questions All questions about game.

Old 01-09-2011, 05:56 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by USA Trucker View Post
Please look at the threads before posting such questions. They're both answered in the "RNR Questions" thread.
yea but im having troubles with my turnover rate can u help
Old 01-09-2011, 03:06 PM
Approved Member

I must have answered this question 3 or 4 times. Just reviw this thread HERE. That's why they are created. You need to take the time out to read them. Now let's get back on-topic. This tread is for "questions/concerns not addressed".
Old 06-14-2011, 04:44 PM
Registered Member

Default Problem refueling

Anybody here experiencing this problem ? I can't refuel ... i press that yellow fill up button but nothing happens .
Old 06-20-2011, 04:08 PM
Approved Member

Have you tried saving the game and loading the game allready. Really strange but it sometimes help.

Next to that, maybe change the filling quantity (the bar in the same screen) and then hit pay.

It is a strange game try some weird stuff and sometimes it helps.
Old 06-21-2011, 06:53 PM
Registered Member

Default Fueling up

Can anyone please tell me why I'm not able to fuel my truck. The slide lever bellow the fuel guage goes left at the same rate as the fuel guage when at the fuel station and stops me from filling up. The only way i can get fuel is by running out and calling for the tow truck. I don't want to have to start the game again as I've worked hard to get all 50 available drivers and updated 51 trucks as well as completing all missions. It makes it difficult to drive races as I have to call a tow truck every 10 minutes or so.
Can anyone assist in rectifying my predicament please.
Old 06-21-2011, 09:19 PM
Approved Member

Hello, and welcome to the forum.

Please don’t ask the same question in three different threads. Once is enough. If you don’t get a response, it’s because no one has an answer. This question has also been asked by someone else. All you’re doing is clogging the forum.

The best answer to your question came from Bjorn324. Don’t use the slider quantity button to refuel. Just hit the pay button, and it should automatically fill you up. That’s what I do.

Last edited by USA Trucker; 06-21-2011 at 09:31 PM.
Old 06-21-2011, 10:10 PM
Registered Member

I didn't mean to ask the question on 3 different threads. the forum reported that my response had gone through on the first time I asked the question and also on the second time I asked. It was only after I asked on a 3rd different screen that I found out it had actually gone through on the 2 previous times. My mistake. Nor did I know the question had been asked previosly until I'd unknowingly asked the question a 3rd time. I did search to see if my question had been asked but the site said it hadn't.
To respond back. I've not touched the grey slide switch and if I try to move it it does nothing. I've tried every key and still nothing.
Old 06-21-2011, 10:22 PM
Approved Member

Did you click the ‘PAY’ button? You should hear a bell, and your truck will fill up. After that the cut-scene ends, and you should have a full tank.
Old 06-23-2011, 04:19 PM
Registered Member

Thumbs down

Done all of it. Doesn't matter how much fuel I use or which of my lorries I drive, that little slide lever bellow the gauge moves down at the same rate my fuel empties. I'm not able to slide it back to the right. The only thing I can think of doing is an uninstall/re-install. What would be annoying then is if it happens again when I get as far into the game as I am now.

I uninstalled rig n roll and installed it again, started the entire game all over again and I still can't put fuel in my lorry. Good job this game only cost £4.99 as it's found it's way into the recycle bin. I'm going back to flying learjets and the airbus A380 on microsoft flight simulator x and euro truck simulator. Proper simulators that all functions of the game work as they should.

Last edited by USA Trucker; 06-23-2011 at 07:02 PM. Reason: Merged Postings Into One.
Old 06-24-2011, 07:57 AM
Approved Member

This appears to be an isolated problem. Only one other person reported it, and it appears to have been resolved, as he has not posted any further problems with fuel. That leaves only you with this dilemma. Sorry I can’t assist you further. It may be an error/glitch on your particular DVD version of the game.