Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Rig'n'Roll > RNR Questions

RNR Questions All questions about game.

Old 04-23-2010, 07:39 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by obsolum View Post
Lol, seeing as you downloaded files onto your computer I don't think that's possible.
Yes, it is possible. I have done it a couple of times. The site you purchased it from will invalidate/de-activate your key.

Last edited by USA Trucker; 06-14-2010 at 06:02 PM.
Old 04-23-2010, 08:36 PM
Approved Member

So I email 1C (that's where I bought it from), tell them I want to return it, they will deactivate the activation code, and refund my money?
Old 04-23-2010, 09:04 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gg14870 View Post
So I email 1C (that's where I bought it from), tell them I want to return it, they will deactivate the activation code, and refund my money?
I can only speak for the US. I'm sure other countries have their own set of consumer laws. To make it brief though, here in the US regardless of where the seller is, they must abide by OUR Tariff Laws, and Consumer Laws/Regulations. No "if I woulda, coulda, shoulda", applies. If you had the game for 14 days, or less (some states even more time), a refund must be granted. However, you must show defects, damage, or a malfunction of some sort. Just saying "I don't like it" with media (DVD's & CD's) items won't work, but some do to save peace. Unless you want to take legal action as far as false advertisement is concerned, but that is a long, lengthy process, and usually not advised unless you can get a "Class Action Suit" going. For that no reasonable attorney would take the case unless you meet the minimal participants to get involved. Usually 10+ people. On an international scale it would take a lot more.

Last edited by USA Trucker; 04-23-2010 at 09:07 PM.
Old 04-23-2010, 11:59 PM
Approved Member

I am just trying to find out how to get my money back, not start an international lawsuit. So does that mean that since I had the game for a week, I could demand my money back and the bugs in the game would be enough cause for approval?
Old 04-24-2010, 07:02 AM
Approved Member

I guess that would depend on what "bugs" you are speaking of. Remember, as USA_Trucker pointed out in another thread: design flaws are not bugs. For example, you can't list the crappy physics or the "stupid" gameplay as bugs. A bug is an error in the code causing the game to not work as it should.
Old 04-24-2010, 10:24 AM
Approved Member

Such as invisible walls that keep me from getting into and out of the Los Angeles area?
Old 04-24-2010, 10:41 AM
Approved Member

I'd say that's a bug, yes
Old 04-24-2010, 10:42 AM
Approved Member

@GG,

You are looking for a one word answer for which there is none. Without writing a long-winded Law Review, I have given you enough material to try for a refund, or not. It's now up to you. I can only guide you, and others to the watering hole. I can't make you drink it. Some of the downloading sites specifically state "No refunds on this item". Impulse is one of them. But if this game malfunctions/don't work, then this statement can be fought. I don't now what else to tell you.

I have not seen any invisible walls, and I'm pretty deep in the story-line. I often go into LA via Interstate 5, and Highway 101 in both directions. So I don't know what else to say on the matter. So far for me at least, I have not experienced any bugs that would qualify for a refund. I've only heard of them.
Old 05-01-2010, 06:20 AM
Registered Member

Exclamation Spanish version of RNR?

Greetings to all from Mexico!

Well the question: Is the Rig'n'Roll will be realesed in Spanish for Hispanic public in short-mid term?

If not, KFGames is interested to contact Igor Belago to talk about publishing the game in Spanish version to México, South-America and Iberia.

Remember that, the Best-Seller truck game "King of the Road" had a Spanish version (text and voices) published by ZetaGames and JoWood Productions and it was too famous in our region. Now Rig'n'Roll turn?

Plese contact us if you are interested by e-mail.

Ing. Rubén Preciado CH.
King Foot Games division.
Sales office.
México City.
01/05/2010
Old 05-13-2010, 08:28 PM
Registered Member

Default marker lights

Not that it's a big deal really, but I was wondering why in the preview windows (i.e. when restyling the truck or viewing it to buy) the "lollypop stick" lights on the fenders light up as they do in real life, but don't when you're actually driving the truck? The Classic XL and the 4900EX both have them, for example. Also, same goes for the parking lights on the trucks (turn signals glow). Is it just me or a little bug?