Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Rig'n'Roll > RNR Questions

RNR Questions All questions about game.

Old 05-15-2010, 02:08 PM
Approved Member

Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of man?...... The shadow do! Sorry, I couldn't resist.

I don't have an answer for you as of yet, but those who have completed it may. This would also depend on what path they took. So, I'm sure you'll get a few different responses. There may also be more paths to choose from after this incident.

Last edited by USA Trucker; 06-05-2010 at 12:39 PM.
Old 05-15-2010, 05:02 PM
Registered Member

Default Question about the Gorge

Originally Posted by James
How do you find the gorge? I went down 108 and never found a road or anything? is it off 395?? Someone please help out a trucker?
Old 05-15-2010, 06:28 PM
Approved Member

Exclamation halp

i need help on the go to the gorge mission, i just drive down the canyon in the cheeath while the time goes out, i find no secret roads, and by the time the clock reaches 3, im about 2 miles away from the destination.

please help, i really like this game and i want to get the story out of my way so i can resume to trcuking around
Old 05-15-2010, 10:50 PM
Registered Member

Kibble,

I found it, see teh screenshoot, it is just after you exit the last of the curves, take the opening and make a quick right after the trees, then follow the road down across the lake, then a hard left and continue up the path till you come to the opening with the trucks, make sure you save a couple of times. After the cut screen you will have to jump your truck over the gorge and when you land, then avoid the gas barrells and run through the cables to your right, then the cut screen takes over again.

Good Luck

Last edited by James; 05-15-2010 at 11:31 PM.
Old 05-16-2010, 05:31 PM
Registered Member

okay i have a question after you beat the game can you still play it......free roam and still buy branches and everything else or is the game over???
Old 05-16-2010, 09:05 PM
Registered Member

yes, and you still have mini missions or mini storylines
Old 05-16-2010, 09:52 PM
Registered Member

and what in the hell kinda rig is in that screen shot haha
Old 05-18-2010, 04:54 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDTrucker View Post
okay i have a question after you beat the game can you still play it......free roam and still buy branches and everything else or is the game over???
you can still truck around, buy branches and free roam
Old 05-23-2010, 11:09 AM
Registered Member

Default strory sequence

can anyone tell me if the story just plays out as you deliver loads or do you have to do things in a certain way in order to activate parts of the story hope this question is not confusing

Last edited by USA Trucker; 07-05-2010 at 07:30 PM. Reason: Relocated to the proper thread.
Old 05-23-2010, 12:32 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by massa View Post
can anyone tell me if the story just plays out as you deliver loads or do you have to do things in a certain way in order to activate parts of the story hope this question is not confusing
Your question may be answered in Post #4,#6 & #9 in the "SPOILER ALERT" thread. Please ask story-line, and mission questions there as to not spoil it for others.

Last edited by USA Trucker; 07-05-2010 at 07:30 PM.