Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Rig'n'Roll > RNR Questions

RNR Questions All questions about game.

Old 12-03-2009, 01:27 PM
Approved Member

drexit you can change your truck at office. Yesterday I bout white Clasic Xl 600HP, rest in peace argosy also I bought a new office in mojave
Old 12-03-2009, 04:18 PM
Approved Member

OK thanks Im gonna try it. And in "Nick Trucking Office" may I also buy a office in next cities?
Old 12-03-2009, 07:39 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by drexit View Post
OK thanks Im gonna try it. And in "Nick Trucking Office" may I also buy a office in next cities?
yes you can I also did that today. Now I have 3 offices: In Oxnard, Mojave and one more (Don't remember in witch city )
Old 12-19-2009, 09:13 PM
Approved Member

I discovered some cool stuff while playing more today. In story mode you have $200,000 in the beginning to start your business and one truck. You can just drive around and look for adventures which I did.

As I was driving, I had people call me on the cb radio. One guy was asking anyone who is close to the intersection of I-197 and I-41 to come and help get a man to the hospital who was just in an accident. Some time later a guy asked me to deliver a tractor to Kettleman City for some extra money. Not from a warehouse, but from a local farm. This kind of stuff happens ALOT in the game.

Basically you are never bored. Something crazy is always happening and trucker Nick comes to the rescue. You have a choice to accept to help them or not when they talk to you. This is a real cool feature and makes the game a lot of fun in my opinion.

I will makes videos showing this off.
Old 12-19-2009, 10:44 PM
Approved Member

I have noticed I get calls all the time and I always said Y so I pressed F3 and saw that I had about 4 jobs to do in about 1 hour needless to say I couldnt do them all and I had no earlier saves to reload

I have had this game since november and always just drove about the north side of the map. You can tell I don't follow the story ha ha

Last edited by USA Trucker; 04-27-2011 at 10:50 AM. Reason: Merged Postings Into One.
Old 05-03-2010, 11:44 PM
Approved Member

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyb87 View Post
I have had this game since november and always just drove about the north side of the map. You can tell I don't follow the story ha ha
Actually I stayed away from Oxnard, and it's surrounding area too. This way I can accumulate some cash to upgrade my truck. Once you start traveling around Oxnard, the missions begin to kick in. I usually went southeast, or northeast.

I did this by experiment, and it seemed to work for me.

Last edited by USA Trucker; 05-04-2010 at 07:58 PM.
Old 05-06-2010, 07:52 PM
Registered Member

okay okay got that all done.....finally had to restart from a way earlier point now my next question is if i keep doing these missions is it going to end my game sooner then later what if i want to venture on like far away for awhile can we put them on hold or what???
Old 05-06-2010, 08:03 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDTrucker View Post
okay okay got that all done.....finally had to restart from a way earlier point now my next question is if i keep doing these missions is it going to end my game sooner then later what if i want to venture on like far away for awhile can we put them on hold or what???
That is basically up to you. You don't have to do every single mission to complete the story line. Only the crucial ones. The program tells you the consequences of not accepting a mission. If it's vital, you'll know about it. I recommend a lot of save points in case you make a mistake. Name them in a manner easily remembered by you. Some missions offer a lot of time. These missions allow you time to do what you want in between, but keep your eye on the mission clock.
Old 05-08-2010, 09:41 AM
Approved Member

can anyone tell me how i pass the whaleman mission part 2 as i can't find the trigger piont to end that mission
Old 05-15-2010, 01:05 PM
Registered Member

Okay question for anyone in the sotry line - I got the call from Matthew, he is still alive. As I am running out to Mojave to meet with him I get a call from Crane and he tells me it is a set up, not to go. THe game then gives you a option to back out of meeting with Matthew.

I have a save game where I did this and one where I went ahead to meet with Matthew. As I approach the location to meet Matthew, A missle is fired at me and Matthew blocks it with his rig and gets blown up.

How does this affect the story? should I not go see Matthew and does that keep him alive or does he die anyway?

Comments or help is greatly appreciated!