Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Rig'n'Roll > RNR Questions

RNR Questions All questions about game.

Old 12-01-2009, 03:59 PM
Approved Member

Arrow Campaigns/Missions & Other SPOILER Questions.

Ask all questions about campaign (story line, missions, secrets etc) here, or on the main forum Sticky Spoiler Alert by USA Trucker.

I'll start first

Since I'm playing Russian version I some problems understanding company management. I hired a driver, bought him a truck, but I don't see him driving on the map. Maybe I have to give him orders? but how? How to change places with hired drivers?

Maybe someone took the mission, where you have to save Pamela from bandits? I tried to run away from them, but they are shooting at me and my truck always explodes. How to finish this mission?

Last edited by USA Trucker; 11-07-2010 at 05:28 PM. Reason: Re-Organized Thread.
Old 12-01-2009, 09:29 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak Of Nature View Post
Please ask all questions considering storyline here
Maybe someone took the mission, where you have to save Pamela from bandits? I tried to run away from them, but they are shooting at me and my truck always explodes. How to finish this mission?
I have ended it. You must drive "zigzag" and maybe you end it
I had saved game and then loaded five times before I finished this mission.
Old 12-02-2009, 08:30 AM
Approved Member

Thanks for answer, but I overwrote the save already, so I'm not able to do that mission again, anyway I hear trhough radio, that those bandits were caught, and the girl is safe now

Nite-it are there any cheat codes for the game? Btw I didn't find where to put my music. my destination is C:/Program files/1c/RignRoll/Data/Fm I dind't find any folders with my user name, or folders named "MyRadios"
Old 12-02-2009, 08:35 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Thanks for answer, but I overwrote the save already, so I'm not able to do that mission again, anyway I hear trhough radio, that those bandits were caught, and the girl is safe now

Nite-it are there any cheat codes for the game? Btw I didn't find where to put my music. my destination is C:/Program files/1c/RignRoll/Data/Fm I dind't find any folders with my user name, or folders named "MyRadios"
Do not know any cheats yet.
About music, I have to check this.

Link for the cheats (haven't tried them myself): http://translate.google.ru/translate...2F&sl=ru&tl=en

Last edited by USA Trucker; 11-07-2010 at 05:52 PM. Reason: Merged Postings Into One.
Old 12-02-2009, 08:45 AM
Approved Member

Quote:

Try this route: C:\Documents and Settings\user_name\My Documents\My Games\RigNRoll\profile_name\MyRadio
Old 12-02-2009, 08:59 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nike-it View Post
Try this route: C:\Documents and Settings\user_name\My Documents\My Games\RigNRoll\profile_name\MyRadio
Do you know where the save game files are? I'll try to put the music later.
Old 12-02-2009, 09:48 AM
Approved Member

Rig And Roll
Cheat mode:
Pause game play, enter one of the following codes, then resume the game to activate the corresponding cheat function.

Effect Code
Master code-slallcheats
Money and license-sllottery
All covered roads displayed on map-slroads
Full map-slmap
Refuel-slfillup
Return to road-slrecover
Repair damage-slrepair
Press [Ctrl] + 1, 2, 3, or 4 for turbo

taken from gamewinners.com
not sure if they work though.

Last edited by bubblesjs; 12-02-2009 at 09:50 AM. Reason: Messed up
Old 12-02-2009, 11:46 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Do you know where the save game files are? I'll try to put the music later.
they are here: C:\Documents and Settings\user_name\My Documents\My Games\RigNRoll\profile_name\SinglePlayer\SavedGame s
Old 12-02-2009, 12:22 PM
Approved Member

Guys. When in story mode I buy truck (in Nick trucking office) where I will be able to get in? Because I want park my old truck and drive my new truck.