Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover > Pilot's Lounge

Pilot's Lounge Members meetup

Old 11-19-2022, 03:21 PM
Approved Member

Default IL-2 Cliffs of Dover: Blitz - Bf 109 E-4/B vs Kittyhawk Mk IA

Hey everyone,

I "stole" this from Bonditaria (with his permission, of course ) which he recorded on the popular TWC Server. From his YouTube description:

"Returning to base from a bombing raid over Kent I am acutely aware that I am being pursued by a faster aircraft, and will have to fight...Track recorded in game version 5.035 at 1080p with live pilots on server "TWC OPERATION JUBILEE CAMPAIGN - BoB, 1942"."

Some great action sequences and smooth framerates using a Nvidia GT970 video card - a great workhorse video card which has been around for a few years now. It's good proof that players who want to get into Blitz/Tobruk don't need the latest state-of-the-art PC's (with their eye-watering prices!!) to simply log in and have fun.

Bondi also recorded a track (.trk) and it played quite well on the current beta being tested.

Thanks, Bondi!

https://youtu.be/rHvgPEysspQ
Old 10-19-2023, 04:13 AM
Approved Member

Thank you for sharing this information. I just wanted to let you know that I checked out your website aa route planner and that I thought it was extremely fascinating and educational. I look forward to reading many of your postings.