Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Star Wolves

Star Wolves 3D space RPG with deep strategy and tactical elements

Old 10-28-2015, 10:27 PM
¯\_ ͯ‿ ͯ_/¯

Default @More Off-Topic

Heres some more off Topic stuff, A Rant if you wish:
<rant>

Have you all seen how the Gaming Industry got so perverted?, like almost every goddamn game needs hundreds of DLC, look at Battlefront!, EA cut most of the f-u-c-k-i-n-g Content out, like Seriously...

This is messed up in several ways, and they charge people 60-120$ for that Shit!, how can people still tolerate that?, I would never pay so much for broken game... What is happening to Games nowadays?, I have a feeling it will only get worse.

Heres another sample: Creative Assembly's Warhammer: The cut one of the 5 main Races out of the game, and plan to sell it seperately(Chaos Race)... thats like if you would Remove the InoCo in SW3 and sell them as an DLC, including the additional Storyline paths!.

I don't know about you all, but I think that Gaming has just become the absolute hugest Money-grabbing Shitfest ever, thats one of the main reasons I don't Buy games nowadays, I only use KAT.cr/Pirate Bay to get Quality games, The only Games which would still kinda deserve Money are limited, I think GTAV/and some more few Deserve it, but aside from these AAA Game I don't know any other games which would Deserve the money too.

*Updated List
Electronic Arts
Sega
Activision
Capcom

These Publishers/Devs are probably one of the main Problems in the Industry, and I really hope they get Bankrupt someday soon, which most likely won't happen... but I can Dream, can't I?. "No. That's 9,99$ for the Dream DLC!"

Im not even including the badly programmed Indie games that creep up on Steam greenlight, don't get me started on that shit.
</rant>

Now I wonder, whats your Opinion on this?, I would really like to hear it from you all.
Discord: Nocalora#6847 | SW3.Expansion Thread | SWX.MouseMovementFix | SWX.TUVMark+Src (.tuv editing Tool) | SWX.SLOTMark+Src (.ini Slots editing Tool)

Last edited by nocalora29; 01-01-2016 at 12:16 PM. Reason: List updating <3
Old 11-03-2015, 11:55 PM
Approved Member

[x] [o ] [x]
[ ] [o] [ ]
[ ] [ ] [ ]
Old 11-04-2015, 12:58 PM
¯\_ ͯ‿ ͯ_/¯

Default @Lotrek

Snap.

[X] [O] [X]
[ ] [O] [ ]
[ ] [X] [ ]
Discord: Nocalora#6847 | SW3.Expansion Thread | SWX.MouseMovementFix | SWX.TUVMark+Src (.tuv editing Tool) | SWX.SLOTMark+Src (.ini Slots editing Tool)
Old 11-06-2015, 10:48 PM
Approved Member

I mostly stick with Paradox's stuff nowadays.
Old 11-09-2015, 10:05 PM
¯\_ ͯ‿ ͯ_/¯

Default @Nanaki

I agree, they are one of the few Companies which still didn't suffocate inside Money, and or got it over their Heads.
Old 11-17-2015, 11:58 PM
Approved Member

Unhappy

Well a long time ago... there were discussion about star wolves here.... and there was hope for ashes of victory... I can barely remember...
Old 11-18-2015, 04:24 AM
¯\_ ͯ‿ ͯ_/¯

Default @kokain_jtp

huh?, ashes of victory? whats that?

Jokes aside, we all can pretty much remember the good o'l times when this game still flourished, but its ded now sadly. all we can do is Mod the game now, and or Do Off-topic talk, which I personally like to do both.

Maybe 1C Jumps onto the Hype train of space games once Star Citizen gets out and (HOPEFULLY) will be a Major hit in the gaming industry which will probably motivate other Publishers/Devs to also make Space games, but when 1C does not jump onto it, this game will stay ded longer than we may Think, lets all hope for the best.

This may be the last chance this game gets...
Old 12-01-2015, 05:28 PM
Approved Member

OK first off:
[X] [O] [X]
[ ] [O] [O]
[ ] [X] [ ]

@kokain_jtp: Well what would you like to talk about. I am sure we can hold a snappy convo between the few of us left. Personally, I'd love to hear of any similar game out there that allow you to have a mothership and fighters with RPG elements.

@nocalora29: DLC is shameless only because the player base allows it, hell they suck it up. If people told companies with their wallets instead of their troll postings, companies would pay attention. EA could care less that you do not like it, they care if you don't buy it.

I am fine with expansion packs where a group of coders extended the game past its release play time. That should be a paid expense on the players part. I am also OK with silly trivial things like a fancy hat collection DLC that you can opt to pay for but does not effect the actual game in any other way. What I abhor is the practice of "day 1 DLC" that was clearly items or content that was purposely cut from a game in order to sneak in a price hike.

OK so back to business: An ode to Star Wolves:

We wait in anticipation
We suffer in frustration
Dev's stare at my posts in procrastination
Do you suffer from constipation?
I beg of you give us some confirmation
Before i give up in deflation

NEWS NEWS NEWS, we want December NEWS!
Old 01-01-2016, 11:44 AM
Approved Member

Happy New Year!!!!
May 2016 bring joy and happiness to all the faithful Wolves out there.
Old 01-01-2016, 12:11 PM
¯\_ ͯ‿ ͯ_/¯

A little delayed Happy new Year to all of you Indeed!

... ahem
[X] [O] [X]
[X] [O] [O]
[ ] [X] [ ]