Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Rig'n'Roll > RNR Questions

RNR Questions All questions about game.

Old 05-27-2012, 06:43 AM
Registered Member

Default U have to drive the Cheetah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peterbilt Man View Post
Is there a way to get the Gepard before the Mu-Wailke Village stuff? Anyone who knows please let me know.

Peterbilt Man
Take the time to travel the road of Mi-wuk Village. At one of the turns in the road, you can actually drive through the trees. There's a road that lead upto the mountains. The road fork - u must take the right hand road. Drive to the islands in the middle of the dam. Bu b4 u will get there, u will explode.

When starting with the cheetah, remember to set the traffic setting to zero. The truck moves very fast, so b carefull!

I will not go into details...it's 4 u guys to find out the rest....

Last edited by SATrucker; 05-27-2012 at 06:44 AM. Reason: Someone talking 2 me while typing. Make some errors...
Old 05-27-2012, 09:16 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peterbilt Man View Post
Is there a way to get the Gepard before the Mu-Wailke Village stuff? Anyone who knows please let me know.

Peterbilt Man
I know of no way to get the Gepard and keeping before the village scenario/mission. But check Post #127 on this thread to see what you must do to obtain, and KEEP the Gepard for as long as you wish.
Old 06-18-2012, 06:03 PM
Registered Member

Angry Problems with the "rescue Dorothy" mission.

When I have a call from Matt about Dorothy's trouble i refuse due to very important cargo with $12,000 fine. After deliverying it I going to truck stop and entering bar, but nothing happens. Can you tell me what is wrong with it?
Old 06-18-2012, 06:13 PM
Approved Member

Hello & Welcome to the Forum.
The Dorothy mission has a certain time limit to it. You don't get a second chance at it when you refuse it the first time. The same goes for a good portion of these missions. $12,000 is easy enough to regain. I would, and did drop it, and payed the penalty to save Dorothy.
Old 11-03-2012, 02:53 PM
Registered Member

Default That "on the way" missions problem

Hi
I really like rnr but there's a problem with on the way missions. That missions that people call me while i drive and i accept them. I took a trailer from the place they told me, had to haul it to Manteca, but when got there didn't knew where go dump it off. In the F3 button was written "Manteca, near the Warehouse", but I circled it and no option to finish the mission appeared.

When I been to the "60 miles" bar I traced a call in the newspaper to take a trailer, I can to where it stands, found it but coudn't attach it to my truck. The option "attach (T)" appeard, but when pressing it nothing happend.

Those issue happens over and over again, and are among the reasons I lose in the game over and over again by bankrupt.

Help?
Desert hunter.
Old 09-05-2013, 09:48 PM
Registered Member

Default last storey

on the last part of the game u destroyed the lab. went back to try to re jump it nothing. here my question can u jump the gorge again without the ramp? or can we get through thisPhoto0000.jpg just wondering? it would b nice
Old 09-05-2013, 11:36 PM
Approved Member

The answer to your question is no. Please don't place spoiler type questions outside this thread.

Thank you.
Old 12-30-2013, 02:43 AM
Registered Member

the mission “Meet the Stranger”. i failed it couldnt find him in the bar and like a dumby dont make a save before timer expire so is there a way i can continue the storyline?
Old 09-21-2014, 02:01 AM
Approved Member

Default I can't finish the "Go to the gorge" task

After I finish the "Meet the stranger" task, then I finished couple tasks, and then I can't even finish the "Go to the gorge" task because I keep dieing! Any ideas?