Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > XIII Century: Death or Glory

XIII Century: Death or Glory Real-time strategy game covering major battles of the 13th Century. Lead the English, the French, the Mongols, the Germans or Kievan Rus' (Russians) to victory!

Old 07-05-2010, 10:38 PM
Registered Member

Default Your'e a Genius

At last - success! I installed 221 and the english patch again and by turning off steam I then started the configuration tool from the game folder. This did the auto detect run and then I stared the game from that. I then logged on to the game server and upgraded the game to 2.2.3 patch as suggested. This now not only runs perfectly it also runs using steam. Many thanks Mitra and I hope no-one else has the same problems. Follow the guidance on this thread and you should crack it eventually.
Old 07-06-2010, 03:41 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dewarrene View Post
At last - success! I installed 221 and the english patch again and by turning off steam I then started the configuration tool from the game folder. This did the auto detect run and then I stared the game from that. I then logged on to the game server and upgraded the game to 2.2.3 patch as suggested. This now not only runs perfectly it also runs using steam. Many thanks Mitra and I hope no-one else has the same problems. Follow the guidance on this thread and you should crack it eventually.
remember to don't make the recover function of steam on the game, otherwise the changes are overwritten and you must make all again from the start.
Old 07-06-2010, 04:45 PM
Registered Member

Default Thanks for the advice

Thanks Mitra - I will avoid starting the game using Steam to be on the safe side. Thanks for all your help.
Old 03-17-2011, 08:33 PM
Approved Member

Default "XIII Century – Gold Edition" disappeared

I wasn't around for a while but my "XIII Century – Gold Edition" is gone...

Last year I bought "XIII Century – Gold Edition" on Steam. I never had much problems.
Except I wasn't able to start the game from the Steam program. I just did it manually. Also my gameplay houres etc were never saved on the Steam program.

Some time ago I formatted my pc and reinstalled steam.
"XIII Century – Gold Edition" was just... gone without any traces. It's like I never even bought it!

I just wrote this on the steam helpdesk, but you guys might wanted to know why I was away. Until now I also can't find my payment proof so I guess I'm in trouble.

Last edited by osn; 03-17-2011 at 08:36 PM.
Old 11-28-2012, 11:09 PM
Registered Member

Hi everyone.

I've bought XIII Century Gold Edition on Steam, and although I've tried everything said here, I still can't connect to online server, therefore can't update to 2.223.

I've manually updated the game to 2.221 patch, and applied English language patch. Then closed steam overlay, disabled automatically updating option in steam, and closed Steam itself. Ran the game using config.exe. In-game, I clicked online section, but it says cannot connect to server. I don't know what the problem is, and how I can solve it.

If somebody could help, I would appreciate it.