Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Rig'n'Roll

Rig'n'Roll Truck racing game, sequel to the famous Hard Truck series. Drive authentic trucks along real Californian roads, deliver cargo, take part in truck races or establish your own cargo transportation company.

Old 02-08-2010, 11:28 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReddogTn View Post
Well I think US out of luck it would seem when it come to buying this game. Second Dont get me wrong I want as Much real as I can get Of these game, But youre asking for the wourld here. You want that much detail In Phics Go get you're CDL's Then you can talk to me about Phics. Such driving up a Major Mountains in snow. I know I've Been there Done that. We play these games to get close as possible, But lets face it we are not that close yet in the gaming wourld. That would be 10 20 years maybe from know. But for its time its seems atleast pretty good, Atleast Better than SCS. SCS is a joke I'm glad they make games cause frankly no esle will on trucks Ea doesn't touch it or neither does the other big Company's. But Ive played ever single one of SCS. Frankly Graphice wise is a ******* joke! Phics a Joke. In fact the only way I can get anything out of it, Is to get a mod from a player that change the game. Like trucks, Or grass such. In fact thats how I ran across this game in the first place. Been dreaming I hade the damn thing for 5 hours know, But wait I'm American we not alowed to Sh%t! But all in all the game looks great opens the door hopefully to Improvements in this type of game. But 8 Years for this type of game? Man way to slow. Ive seen Darkfall online which is a online game MMO play style very Complex game to make and keep with in the lines to work right with good grachics, and even with only 20 man ream they completed there's in 6 years. Europ game By the way.
I agree about the slow development.It's strange.But I don't really know I can't judge.

And about the physics, I totaly disagree. Yeah I know we could imagine it is ok, but It's is a great let down to have to imagine it, I can't feel the joy of driving a car. I mean, it would be okay if it wasn't possible, but there are games that proves that it is possible so why we should tolerate such s***y physics and go back. It makes me mad. And the fact that Hard Truck 2 (preveous part of this game) had one of the best physics ever made. It was glitchy, but car had weight, and moved pretty naturally. And now it just some cheap imitation. Even when maneuvering slow ,truck moves incorectly. It is very sad. Good physics is all It needs. Btw: I have drivers license. If you want to see posibilities of physics in gaming world try: Hard truck 2, 1nsane, Cross Racing championship, Richard Burns Rally,Screamer 4x4, gta 4