Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Crossworlds > Technical problems and solutions

Technical problems and solutions Questions and solutions

Old 09-19-2010, 02:57 PM
Registered Member

Default [BUG] Clean buttons (no text in buttons!)

Hello everybody,
first I'm new here and a German too.
Well I have german AP and bought KP: CW from Gamersgate today, but it is in english.
I have uninstalled AP to get a clean AP and install CW after this step.
But after intro sequences I see the menu with buttons, but they haven't no texts. For example in Options I see only [(replacement)id] like [1680x...] and so further.
Normally the game should not have this problem, because strings are normally replaced by translation strings. Why doesn't it work?

Last edited by Phoenixwi; 09-19-2010 at 03:03 PM.
Old 09-19-2010, 03:57 PM
Registered Member

I don't think different languages are compatable. I think you need AP in english or Crossworlds in german for the game's icons to work.
Old 09-19-2010, 04:06 PM
Registered Member

This is very disappointing, because now I must wait until the game is in store or I buy AP again and my money is lost because I can't use this addon now. But gamersgate or better dtp or 1c company should give a warning that you need AP and CW in same language. Because in other games you can choose between English or German.
Old 09-20-2010, 12:48 PM
Registered Member

Good news about this issue.
I got today message from 1c Publishing that at 1 October a bugfix should be released to fix this problem. With this bugfix you can combine German AP with English CW or in opposite combination. That is wonderful.