Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: The Legend > Technical problems and solutions

Technical problems and solutions Questions and solutions

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-27-2010, 09:52 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vulture View Post
Are you running a 64bit system ? KB:TL was never good with those. I was lucky with mine. AP and Crossworlds are newer and specifically built to run mainly on such systems.

Otherwise try a partition with a 32-bit system. XP has by far the least sources of errors with KB:TL.

Try turning off antialiasing and V-Sync and check if the errors still appear.

Get the latest drivers for your hardware (not only video card but also sound chip).

Use Nvidia graphics cards
I am indeed on on a 64bit os windows 7 in fact not going to downgrade though as its a laptop without a install dvd (hate it how they do that).

AA is off v-sync should be off unless the game is forcing it as i never use that.

Latest driver is even worse as then i get the flashing bug also older drivers do the same (every version i tried had it), sound is last driver to date and also tried older ones before.

As for using nvidia cards... no thx i prefer looking at real black in movies not the shade of gray nvidia call real black (both brands on 0-255).

Also dont think this is a driver thing might be 64bit though but as i got nothing else here to test atm im not sure i could rebuild my old setup i geus and run it on that but i get the feeling my game is missing files instead of not loading em the folder layout is missing loads of folders compared to the 2 expansions unless that is normal?