Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Fulqrum PublishingGames > 7,62

7,62 Tactical action game, sequel to Brigade E5

Old 02-25-2011, 10:22 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TodeswolF View Post
may be in new weapons?
Dude, I've already added 4 new weapons for the next release. Now I'm working on implementing a new attribute skill called Mechanic. It's a big task, there's about 76 mercs that needs to be given a mechanic skill value and all the scripts needs to be updated.

D_F_N is working on the voice-sets for the other 20 JA2 mercs, and when they're done I need to add them as well.

As you might imagine, I don't have time making new weapon models, let alone giving them textures. But as I said before, if anyone makes them, I'll add them
Old 02-27-2011, 08:43 AM
Approved Member

Just wanted to extend one more thanks for including JA2 mercs. Now Magic reads my mind by saying 'kinda wish to see this again... in slow motion... like a couple of time mang"

Also - while on topic about mercs, R@s - maybe you have some kind of an excel with merc stats? =) That would be awesome, since using radio is kinda... cumbersome?

AND while on topic with the radio - maybe it is possible to add a convenient "back" from the screen which lists potential mercenary stats? Coz starting radio again gets kinda cumbersome after some time...
Old 02-27-2011, 10:55 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuujis View Post
Also - while on topic about mercs, R@s - maybe you have some kind of an excel with merc stats? =) That would be awesome, since using radio is kinda... cumbersome?
For the vanilla mercs I have no such thing, sorry. But for the JA2 mercs, since I've kept their stats true to the original, there are lot of places online where you can find 'em. Here's one I found, keep in mind that the merc salaries has been altered somewhat and are still a work in progress:

JA2 merctable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuujis View Post
AND while on topic with the radio - maybe it is possible to add a convenient "back" from the screen which lists potential mercenary stats? Coz starting radio again gets kinda cumbersome after some time...
Already done, and I've also added the merc salary to appear before you have to pay Speck his recruitment fee. I agree that the interface is somewhat flawed, but I try my best with what the engine can offer.
Old 02-28-2011, 01:38 PM
Approved Member

One other minor graphical error, the 2 russian grenades with the contact fuses (forget their names). One has a white top in the 2D image and a black top in 3D info screen, the other has a black top in 2D and a white top in 3D.

any chance you can just swap the 2D images round so they match the 3D images?
Old 03-01-2011, 01:58 AM
Approved Member

Thumbs up

Quote:
D_F_N is working on the voice-sets for the other 20 JA2 mercs, and when they're done I need to add them as well.
Well, well, well...

JA2 Mercs in the Blue Sun Mod?

Sounds like a match made in a very bloody "heaven."

I've been away for far too long. Real Life dangnabbit!

Things just keep sounding better and better R@S. Thanks to your superb commitment and hard work!
Old 03-01-2011, 05:46 AM
Registered Member

Thanks to r@s & everyone else involved for BSM.

Getting started i noticed some odditys with the class system, reduced reaction to 0 points and it jumps back up to 70 points during play. Increased health to 115 points but the health bar stays at 100. After a visit to the hospital, health bar shows 115 alright but the bar has 'gone through the roof' (theres a grey bit sticking out at the top). Any further damage taken to this merc and resting will only heal him to 100 points - a hospital visit is required to get the full 115.

Also could you possibly add a line on the Dr Macabre quests after asking about a donor to refuse the mission ?
Old 03-01-2011, 07:41 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tozmeister
One other minor graphical error, the 2 russian grenades with the contact fuses (forget their names). One has a white top in the 2D image and a black top in 3D info screen, the other has a black top in 2D and a white top in 3D.
Fixed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
I've been away for far too long. Real Life dangnabbit!
Welcome back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Decker16
Getting started i noticed some odditys with the class system, reduced reaction to 0 points and it jumps back up to 70 points during play. Increased health to 115 points but the health bar stays at 100. After a visit to the hospital, health bar shows 115 alright but the bar has 'gone through the roof' (theres a grey bit sticking out at the top). Any further damage taken to this merc and resting will only heal him to 100 points - a hospital visit is required to get the full 115.
Thanks for finding this flaw, I think I fixed it but need to test it more thoroughly. The Reaction parameter, along with all the others have now gotten a minimum value of 30, and a maximum of 100(Skills still have a maximum of 120). Since I suspect the flaw you've found happens when you get an increase from normal play I need to test my fix in my next playthrough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Decker16
Also could you possibly add a line on the Dr Macabre quests after asking about a donor to refuse the mission ?
Done.
Old 03-03-2011, 07:22 AM
Registered Member

Default Knives?

I know this came up before, but i just updated to BDM1.6 and i still get the crazy "knife held in uncomfortable and dangerous way" bug. Is there some kind of fix for this?
Edit: It only happens on the Ka-Bar, SMERSH Knife, and Farbairn-Sykes Dagger. The bayonets and the Spetsnaz Knife work as intended.

Edit Again: I read earlier in this thread that R@S (whose godlike powers amaze me) has fixed the claymores to a 60 degree fragmentation spread. Has this been implemented yet or do i have to wait breathless til the next release.

Last edited by UselessHeathen; 03-09-2011 at 04:55 AM.
Old 03-10-2011, 08:09 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by UselessHeathen View Post
I know this came up before, but i just updated to BDM1.6 and i still get the crazy "knife held in uncomfortable and dangerous way" bug. Is there some kind of fix for this?
Edit: It only happens on the Ka-Bar, SMERSH Knife, and Farbairn-Sykes Dagger. The bayonets and the Spetsnaz Knife work as intended.
it has been fixed but it wont be available until the next release, sometime mid April.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UselessHeathen View Post
Edit Again: I read earlier in this thread that R@S (whose godlike powers amaze me) has fixed the claymores to a 60 degree fragmentation spread. Has this been implemented yet or do i have to wait breathless til the next release.
I made this almost a year ago and it should be implemented. I haven't tried it much and can't say exactly how it works, but the claymore has a 60 degree shrapnel spread according to the ini files. Try setting it up and place a few mercs around, then you can see which one takes the most damage and you'll know which way to point it.

It's been a busy week, 15 new weapons has been added(the game finally has a Garand). I have fixed the HK416 and 417, they now have a folding stock.

Many new mercs has been added, only 8 left from the JA2 batch. The mechanic skill has been implemented and the repair script tweaked.

And finally, dropped enemy weapons are now worn and dirty, thanks to Xelat and Dancer
Old 03-10-2011, 09:13 PM
Approved Member

Just wanted to reiterate that you're doing some amazing tings with this game.

Are you still planning to do a revamp of the weaponinfo (a la the old alt one)?