Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover

IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover Latest instalment in the acclaimed IL-2 Sturmovik series from award-winning developer Maddox Games.

Old 03-05-2014, 07:05 PM
Registered Member

Default Question about IL-2 series of flight sims...

Hello All,

Brand new here... I purchased the original version of IL-2 some years back and had gotten away from it for a while now... I am getting ready to pick it back up... Can anybody tell me just where the Battle of Stalingrad sits? Is it out yet? I am seeing a few different post here and there but do not really know where it's at as far as availability...

Thanks for any help!

PS. Also, any new or current issues with the C.O.D. version?

Steve
Old 03-05-2014, 07:25 PM
Approved Member

Here is the website for Battle of Stalingrad.

http://il2sturmovik.com/
Old 03-06-2014, 05:35 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salvo66 View Post
Hello All,

Brand new here... I purchased the original version of IL-2 some years back and had gotten away from it for a while now... I am getting ready to pick it back up... Can anybody tell me just where the Battle of Stalingrad sits? Is it out yet? I am seeing a few different post here and there but do not really know where it's at as far as availability...

Thanks for any help!

PS. Also, any new or current issues with the C.O.D. version?

Steve
Hi

Cliffs of Dover is now pretty good and very playable, but you have to install the Team Fusion Mods.
Informations about Team Fusion, Mods, etc. are here:

www.airtacticalassaultgroup.com

or just google for "il 2 cliffs of Dover Team Fusion".

see you in the skys.
Old 03-06-2014, 04:07 PM
Registered Member

Thanks for the replies!

I will look up the links...

Steve
Old 03-07-2014, 05:25 PM
Registered Member

I'm really going out on the limb of stupidity here and I'm going to use the guise of having not played ANY IL-2 for at least 4 yrs...

Now that I'm trying to get back into the game, I have been trying to get caught up with things... I am reading about BoS and it's release, etc...
Here's the stupid question... Is this version going to be "online" only? Surely it will have an offline version as well... Correct?

My apologies for sounding stupid here but I haven't seen anything yet referring to offline play yet... I haven't dealt in the online realm yet and this was a concern for me...

Thanks for any info!

Steve
Old 03-07-2014, 05:43 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salvo66 View Post
I'm really going out on the limb of stupidity here and I'm going to use the guise of having not played ANY IL-2 for at least 4 yrs...

Now that I'm trying to get back into the game, I have been trying to get caught up with things... I am reading about BoS and it's release, etc...
Here's the stupid question... Is this version going to be "online" only? Surely it will have an offline version as well... Correct?

My apologies for sounding stupid here but I haven't seen anything yet referring to offline play yet... I haven't dealt in the online realm yet and this was a concern for me...

Thanks for any info!

Steve
I think your questions about BOS are easier answered over at their forum...here's a link for ya
http://forum.il2sturmovik.com/

GigaByteBoard...64bit...FX 4300 3.8, G. Skill sniper 1866 32GB, EVGA GTX 660 ti 3gb, Raptor 64mb cache, Planar 120Hz 2ms, CH controls, Tir5
Old 03-11-2014, 04:51 PM
Registered Member

Thanks for the replies guys!

How about another question... I have just been going through some digital backissues of PCPilot and came across an interesting note. It was mentioned that there are links to "mod" files that will allow you to fly any of the aircraft in the sim... Is there truth to this and does anybody have a link they would care to share? Thanks!

Also, if you know of links or a location where I could download any file updates for the sim that would be great! I would think they would all be located in the same spot but am not for certain...

I've been away from the game for too long and a lot has changed since I left... I actually left off back on the "Gold Pack" edition of Forgotten Battles, so I know I am behind the curve...

Thanks for your input!
Steve
Old 03-11-2014, 06:32 PM
Approved Member

Hi Steve

If you are talking about a "all flyable mod" for Cliffs of Dover, yes there was one. But it will certainly not be working with the newest Team Fusion Version of the game.

As in addition the mod does not provide any cockpits for the all of the aircraft, I personally see no point in using it.

Beeing you, I`d rather play with the latest Team Fusion Version because it offers so many cool corrections, new features, etc...
Old 05-01-2015, 10:23 AM
Approved Member

Instructions on how to do it

http://www.aircombatgroup.co.uk/foru...php?f=3&t=2970