Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Rig'n'Roll > Patches

Patches Patches for RNR

Old 09-05-2010, 11:44 AM
Registered Member

ok i don't have traffic lights, cars vanish right in front of my truck, fall thru bridges and such. and someone said they have an issue in the ware house that the truck sounds like it is grinding gears i have that to. interesting game though
Old 09-05-2010, 03:18 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grinder View Post
ok i don't have traffic lights, cars vanish right in front of my truck, fall thru bridges and such. and someone said they have an issue in the ware house that the truck sounds like it is grinding gears i have that to. interesting game though
"No traffic lights" is not bug. As for the rest..... What are your computer specs?
Old 09-07-2010, 03:11 PM
Registered Member

after a while after playing, you can no longer make trips to any city, and it saids "your already hualing a load, want to canel?" and after hitting yes, the truck leaves the warhouse and nothing happens. also some traffic fall from the bridges! the traffic somtime run into you and u get stoped for it.
Old 09-07-2010, 06:14 PM
Approved Member

So will these glitches ever be fixed or we can all go to hell, since we already paid for the game, now they have no income from it. Hell I'd even pay a reasonable amount of money, to be able to play trough a weekend without bumping into some stupid bug and then having to load a save from 5 hours ago.
Old 09-07-2010, 09:26 PM
Registered Member

Cabover have you installed the latest patch they have out that fixed that issue with me.
Old 09-07-2010, 11:34 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabover View Post
after a while after playing, you can no longer make trips to any city, and it saids "your already hualing a load, want to canel?" and after hitting yes, the truck leaves the warhouse and nothing happens. also some traffic fall from the bridges! the traffic somtime run into you and u get stoped for it.
You also indicated in another thread that your computer system does not even meet the "Minimal Requirements". This is why you are having difficulties. Don't report bugs/glitches, if your system doesn't meet it. It's not a bug. It's your system.
Old 09-08-2010, 04:48 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by USA Trucker View Post
You also indicated in another thread that your computer system does not even meet the "Minimal Requirements". This is why you are having difficulties. Don't report bugs/glitches, if your system doesn't meet it. It's not a bug. It's your system.
I only come back for one second, and I already catch you on deflecting another problem yet again.

No its not a system problem, since I had the same bug numerous times in the game. When I couldn't get a new load from any warehouse because it said I already had an order, and pressing no would do nothing. Unless an Intel Core I7-930 with 6GB memory doesn't meet the minimum system requirements, then you're right.
Old 09-08-2010, 04:58 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by M76 View Post
I only come back for one second, and I already catch you on deflecting another problem yet again.

No its not a system problem, since I had the same bug numerous times in the game. When I couldn't get a new load from any warehouse because it said I already had an order, and pressing no would do nothing. Unless an Intel Core I7-930 with 6GB memory doesn't meet the minimum system requirements, then you're right.
Don't come on this board starting trouble. I answered his question in relation to another post he written about not meeting specs (I believe CPU is 2.2GHz). This is not a deflection. Not once did I ever come across this problem, and many others too for that matter. But I guess we're all wrong, and only you are right. You bash this game at every opportunity you get. If you have nothing good to say, but to attack the game, and me.... Say nothing at all. Don't rant about a conversation when you don't have all the facts.

Cars running into you, and you getting the ticket is just the way the game is. It's not a bug, but just a design flaw that should be corrected.

Last edited by USA Trucker; 09-09-2010 at 10:12 AM.
Old 09-09-2010, 09:48 AM
Approved Member

What the hell are you talking about what cops and tickets?
Old 09-09-2010, 09:54 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by M76 View Post
What the hell are you talking about what cops and tickets?
That was also part of Cabovers complaint.