Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Rig'n'Roll > Patches

Patches Patches for RNR

Old 04-19-2010, 08:57 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolsmurf View Post
Can't you just drive and deliver on your own pace wihout the need to race ?
You do not race. But there is always a time limit. Can not be too much delay. How to exceed the time limit load disappears, you not get the money and get a fine for non-delivery of cargo. Time limit is present all the time.
Old 04-19-2010, 09:10 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pook View Post
You do not race. But there is always a time limit. Can not be too much delay. How to exceed the time limit load disappears, you not get the money and get a fine for non-delivery of cargo. Time limit is present all the time.
Yes you do race? Some loads dosent tho, but most of the best paying hauls you have to compete with up to 6 AI trucks? Never tried to come in other that 1st, but I think the payment decrease with the lowering of you placement?
And yes why is that, Ive heard something about this might be how it is in US, to motivate the drivers they pay them for comeing in first, but its not confirmed? Its not like that in Europe.
Old 04-19-2010, 09:28 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beantower View Post
Yes you do race? Some loads dosent tho, but most of the best paying hauls you have to compete with up to 6 AI trucks? Never tried to come in other that 1st, but I think the payment decrease with the lowering of you placement?
And yes why is that, Ive heard something about this might be how it is in US, to motivate the drivers they pay them for comeing in first, but its not confirmed? Its not like that in Europe.
No. I do not racing. Testing the game and I focus primarily on the shortcomings. I drive all the truckstops, looking for hidden roads and interesting place to see who is more of a city street is the skies. I have always the weakest engine that was as much a not sense of reality. Even the weakest engine in this game to much too much A more powerful engines are becoming more and more nonsense.

I do not understand the principle of truck racing game. What is the interest of the customer, arriving a minute before the store with a broken cargo?? lol. It's better to wait a minute and bring the cargo in order. The whole principle of this game is weird ..
Old 04-19-2010, 02:37 PM
Approved Member

well 1 race in a while can be fun, but at least racing is compulsive...

It would suck a lot more if they forced you to race every single load...

Last edited by USA Trucker; 06-27-2010 at 02:10 PM.
Old 04-19-2010, 02:52 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolsmurf View Post
well 1 race in a while can be fun, but at least racing is compulsive...

It would suck a lot more if they forced you to race every single load...
You will see once you get it, or if you do. Racing, and competitive deliveries is about 75%+ of the game. Open deliveries are far & few between, and don't pay nearly enough. It pretty much forces you to race if you want to buy top notch stuff for your truck. If you do nothing but open deliveries, you'll spend a lot of time before you can do this, and you won't complete the campaign. Therefore this is not once in a while. It's quite often.
Old 06-01-2010, 07:54 PM
Approved Member

Default Any sign of patch yet

Hi all i havent been around in a while,is there a patch coming out to fix all the problems?

Last edited by USA Trucker; 06-24-2010 at 02:12 PM. Reason: Relocated to the proper thread.
Old 06-09-2010, 11:07 PM
Registered Member

So when is announced patch coming out? Been almost 3 mo.
Old 06-10-2010, 04:18 AM
Approved Member

EDIT: Ohh crud, this thing is late.
Old 06-10-2010, 08:41 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobd View Post
So when is announced patch coming out? Been almost 3 mo.
No further details have come out yet. I thought it was slated for May, but it must have hit a snag. We're all eager here, and I guess we'll all have to wait.
Old 06-14-2010, 04:16 PM
Approved Member

When does 3.0.4 arrives for the English version?

Your post was move to a more appropriate thread.

Last edited by USA Trucker; 06-14-2010 at 05:56 PM. Reason: Relocated to the proper thread.