Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Rig'n'Roll > Patches

Patches Patches for RNR

Old 12-07-2009, 02:41 PM
Approved Member

Parking brake should have a sound especially when applied

also add the other trucks to rignroll and just add fake names like the kennys and the petes.
The internationals and mack,volvos would be a nice addition
Old 12-07-2009, 10:19 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobie81 View Post
I hope the patch will fix so not all cargo are time limit because that makes the game not fun, its more like a racing simulator instead of simulator...the time limit takes all the fun away and you must hurry so you are in time you have no time to enjoy the landscape..
In real life there will always be time limits. Who would hire a company that takes 5 weeks to deliver something 100 miles away?
Old 12-08-2009, 10:08 AM
Approved Member

They should put the time limits on a avarage speed of 50mph. So we don't have to race threw traffic, but still have the realism of real live
Old 12-08-2009, 12:08 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjorn324 View Post
They should put the time limits on a avarage speed of 50mph. So we don't have to race threw traffic, but still have the realism of real live
Agreed.
Old 12-08-2009, 12:27 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Agreed
Old 12-08-2009, 06:11 PM
Approved Member

So after playing the game for quite some time now i have some suggestions for the coming patch:

1.Please for wahtever you hold dear game devs patch this weird and fustrating i dont know what to call it , whenever you listen to your favorite music , your own music or the one from the games radio station whatever you do pause the game, enter journal F3 , enter a truck shop/gas station it either skips the music playing or just switches to another damn radio station make the game resume/remember the previous song/whatever it was doing before ITS FURSTATING.

2.I have noticed something no matter what settings i have in traffic density 20%/50%/100%/90%/70% whatever, there is a huge traffic spawn outside/entering/exiting a major city and that causes major system slowdown from 60 fps to 15-25 .....it might be a bug on ati 4870x2 cards fix it by making the game use the settings i have in traffic density , ( this doesnt happen if you have traffic off but then its rather boring and the game looks liek a wasteland.)the traffic actually spawns it isnt present on the map i checked and triple checked using the hight point/view camera OR have the game gradually spawn traffic while aproaching city limits , that would be the best and i know because not many people have the latest/uber high end cpu/gups

3.As stated before and its rather weird because the trucks ( some ) that were cut off from the game are in the actual background video of the game menu , there one can see an international, an volvo and even an mack vision! they look awsome it would be nice if they added them back into the game with changed names etc... strangely though in the truck shops you can clearly see some of the existing brands in game with their real name in the top left corner of the interface it looks awsome.

4.More truck parts specially more engines with diffenent sounds to suit them to choose from, AND with different stats ex some engines will have same hp BUT different behavior one engine is suited for mountain road and the other best for highways or flat surfaces that would be awsome.

5.More paintjobs....i have seen some ai trucks with colours/styles that arent available for player purchase i might be worng though not sure i havent played enough rnr i guess ( almost 9 days now with 14 hours of rnr every day
)

6.Remove or make optional ( menu option like map orientation, ingame videos etc...) the cinematics for warehouse/gas station/truck repair shops , they cut off 2% of the game fun in my opinion.

7.Almost forgot the game needs an ANTI-RADAR paint for 500k$ or 1mil and it works only for radar detection ex if the cops already saw you you cant escape only if you manage to disable their cars ((its possible to get rid of the cops and even fun at high speeds and lots of traffic on highways but very difficult on 1 or 2 lane roads ),they respawn so thats where the ANTI-RADAR paints comes into place.)

thats all i can think for now i guess apart from new trucks wich will happen although i dont see it happening soon all the above is relatively simple to add.

Last edited by plolq; 12-08-2009 at 06:42 PM.
Old 12-09-2009, 04:18 PM
Registered Member

Id say for those of you with drivers licenses, youre very aware of the speed limits in the states but for those of you who arent then Ill help. Freeways or Interstates the speed limit is 65 in California. Two lane roads are 35 and neighborhoods are usually 25. Of course in alleys or in tight areas you dont want to go no more than 5 or 10. Speed limit used to be 55. Remember the song I cant drive 55?
Old 12-09-2009, 09:03 PM
Approved Member

Well read this very carefully, so there is no way on earth that you can be on time at your destinations if you keep to this regulations.
You'll have go at least 20% maybe 30% too fast on the highways to be on time
Old 12-10-2009, 11:19 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Well read this very carefully, so there is no way on earth that you can be on time at your destinations if you keep to this regulations.
You'll have go at least 20% maybe 30% too fast on the highways to be on time
That sucks if that's the case. I hope they change that in an upcoming patch. In the meantime, though, I would just turn off the police and break the speed limit, but still (try to) drive properly, so no crashing through cars and stuff.
Old 12-13-2009, 12:04 AM
Approved Member

If theres one thing that needs fixing asap it is the traffic...I don't know how they managed it but somehow the least graphically appealing aspect of the game has the biggest impact on the fps. Whether on lowest or highest graphic settings , whenever there is traffic there are serious slowdowns, without traffic it's smooth as butter no matter what part of the map i'm on.

What makes it even more sad is the fact that the traffic system as it is has some major flaws such as cars disappearing and popping up out of nowhere.