Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Rig'n'Roll > Patches

Patches Patches for RNR

Old 11-29-2009, 06:10 PM
Approved Member

Arrow General Patch Discussions.

Guys I have good news. I talked to pr manager vbproffi, who works in the softlab developer office. I told him about the street lights and speed limit signs.

He said I mostly agree, and that we ARE listening to the opinions of the gamers and there WILL be a patch to fix many problems.

So relax. It aint over til the fat lady sings.
Old 11-29-2009, 06:43 PM
Approved Member

I hope. But for me it looks like they did it intentionaly for some crazy arcade mentality gamers interests following reasons. Because it would be wery weird to not be able to put in traffic lights, but well I hope they'll fix it.
Old 11-29-2009, 07:17 PM
Approved Member

It's more weird if you look at King of the Road, were they were working flawless
Old 11-29-2009, 07:23 PM
Registered Member

Ive been waiting for this game for 5 years but after what I heard I wont even download it. My ears bleeding. Engine sounds more like splashing toilet water than a truck. If they would make new, realistic engine sound and sound of passing AI cars like in TDU this game would be excellent.
Old 11-29-2009, 08:05 PM
Approved Member

Exclamation

Please also report that Rain does not appear on ATI Radeon HD3850 256MB Cards!!!

I only see sky like in good weather, sometimes rain drops on windows, and falling drops, and nothing more...

Is there any fix for this?

Please report, bad optimisation+ on ATI HD3800 Series game freezing system, and causing Blue Screen Of Death.

PLEASE REPORT!!! IT'S IMPORTANT!!
Old 11-29-2009, 08:48 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eggtooth View Post
Please also report that Rain does not appear on ATI Radeon HD3850 256MB Cards!!!

I only see sky like in good weather, sometimes rain drops on windows, and falling drops, and nothing more...

Is there any fix for this?

Please report, bad optimisation+ on ATI HD3800 Series game freezing system, and causing Blue Screen Of Death.

PLEASE REPORT!!! IT'S IMPORTANT!!
They can't report problems that only ONE user has experienced, as it could just as well be a problem with your graphics card or any other part of your computer. If more people experience the same problem, then we can assume it's a bug in the game. So far, I think it's a bug in your card or configuration.
Old 11-29-2009, 10:50 PM
Approved Member

i have noticed in the fan videos when accelerating the truck makes an accelerating noise then goes back to a faster idle sound, this makes the game sound bad imo this should be fixed in a patch. Here is one of the videos i speak of.

but i must say i am truly impressed with the weather and night time
Old 11-29-2009, 11:11 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by evh5150vanhalen View Post
i have noticed in the fan videos when accelerating the truck makes an accelerating noise then goes back to a faster idle sound, this makes the game sound bad imo this should be fixed in a patch. Here is one of the videos i speak of.

but i must say i am truly impressed with the weather and night time
I noticed the problem in that video and having the game myself, driving the same truck, it doesn't sound like it does in the video. I know if you let off the gas completely and then accelerate again you get a short revving sound and the engine picks up again but I haven't noticed it otherwise.
Old 11-30-2009, 01:04 AM
Approved Member

Even though it was already mentioned, traffic lights and speed limit signs would be great. Engine sounds being updated would be nice as well. And since they clearly developed several trucks besides the 13 that are in the game, it would be great to have the Internationals, Macks, Volvo, etc. back in. Even if they have to change the names.

Since I'm waiting for the English version I can't really give many suggestions
Old 11-30-2009, 01:26 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Truck View Post
Even though it was already mentioned, traffic lights and speed limit signs would be great. Engine sounds being updated would be nice as well. And since they clearly developed several trucks besides the 13 that are in the game, it would be great to have the Internationals, Macks, Volvo, etc. back in. Even if they have to change the names.

Since I'm waiting for the English version I can't really give many suggestions
I'm actually in the process of doing a write-up on the game at the moment. I don't speak or read Russian though so it's coming from the perspective of someone who has to play the game by feel instead of reading what anything says, which should be interesting, and like Ubaku says, the traffic lights and speed limit signs are a big issue, and you're not the only one looking for the rest of the trucks that were there. I personally want to see them all (even the K100) put back in the game, even with fake names, and I'm addressing that as well. It might end up here in the forums too. Who knows, maybe Softlab will take the concerns about the trucks into consideration.