Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Fantasy Wars

Fantasy Wars Turn-based strategy. Gather an army, upgrade units, study magic spells, participate in castle sieges and assaults to destroy the great Orc Ugraum’s horde.

Old 02-10-2008, 11:38 AM
Registered Member

Default Important Message to Player who finished Humans and Orks....

...please help me out and send me your profile (\Fantasy Wars\Profiles\Profile.01\_Profile.txml) or load it up so i can download it (its only 7KB big), i cannot start the Alliance Campaign cause a crash in the last Human Mission happens ever and ever (Cannot find MageBrennok in any corpse....)

Please help me out, so i canl play this game on cause i love it

Thanks in advance
Mark
Old 02-18-2008, 12:34 AM
Registered Member

Erm people, this problem is NOT solved until now and its a shame about all of you that are not willing to send me your profile.

I see in this forum are many people who play this game and you can not tell me no one of you guys finshed the HUMAN campaign!

Thanks for nothing, i wait until end of this week and when no one get me a solution ot his/her profile i sell this game on ebay and never ever buy a 1C game again!

Mark
Old 02-18-2008, 12:47 AM
Approved Member

I have yet to finish the campaign, I got busy with the editor instead.

However, since you are so polite, I googled a little for you and found some cheat codes.

Load the map that crashes. Hit the §-key (or whatever key you have to the upper left on your keyboard, next to 1 and TAB). Type cheatvictory and hit enter.
Old 02-18-2008, 08:36 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magog View Post
I have yet to finish the campaign, I got busy with the editor instead.

However, since you are so polite, I googled a little for you and found some cheat codes.

Load the map that crashes. Hit the §-key (or whatever key you have to the upper left on your keyboard, next to 1 and TAB). Type cheatvictory and hit enter.
Thanks dude, but what you think happens then? Crash, the same way. Didn't you think that the first step i made was to find cheats or campaign unlockers?

Nothing works, the game crashed everytime by the same way. Re-Install ether doesn't work, maybe this is the next tip here
Old 02-18-2008, 01:34 PM
Registered Member

Default Game crash in Orc campaign (Fall of Verson)

Hi guys,

I encountered the same problem with the Orc campaign. At the Fall of Verson campaign, after fulfilling all victory conditions, a window prompt came up and said "The unit Shodun is not found in corpse unit in Player 2". Anyone able to solve the problem?
Old 02-18-2008, 02:37 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkAntony View Post
Thanks dude, but what you think happens then? Crash, the same way. Didn't you think that the first step i made was to find cheats or campaign unlockers?

Nothing works, the game crashed everytime by the same way. Re-Install ether doesn't work, maybe this is the next tip here

I will try to send you my save file/profile later today? The only concern I have is, do I have to worry when playing multiplayer, since you have my profile as well.

Also,There was another thread on this, and one of 1c members asked the OP to send their profile, so they can fix it.

That thread is right below this one. Did you try sending your profile to them?
Old 02-18-2008, 04:56 PM
Approved Member

What happens if you start a new profile and cheat your way through the whole campaign?
Old 02-18-2008, 11:32 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkAntony View Post
...please help me out and send me your profile (\Fantasy Wars\Profiles\Profile.01\_Profile.txml) or load it up so i can download it (its only 7KB big), i cannot start the Alliance Campaign cause a crash in the last Human Mission happens ever and ever (Cannot find MageBrennok in any corpse....)

Please help me out, so i canl play this game on cause i love it

Thanks in advance
Mark
PM me your email address, and I can send you my profile. I recently finished the Human Campaign.
Old 02-18-2008, 11:39 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magog View Post
What happens if you start a new profile and cheat your way through the whole campaign?
I tried this too, no effect. The Bug stills there.

Bigmit37 will send me his profile, many thanks to him for doing this, hope it works. I will write this here if it's so.
Old 02-19-2008, 02:21 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmit37 View Post
PM me your email address, and I can send you my profile. I recently finished the Human Campaign.
Did you finished the Orc campaign? Can you help me out too?