Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Crossworlds > King's Bounty Editor

King's Bounty Editor Info, hints, questions and etc.

Old 12-16-2010, 07:29 PM
Approved Member

Default Game forgotten by devs

Is it me or have the devs completely forgotten about CW? It seems the editor hasn't worked as it should have (tomorrow will be 3 months since the game was released and still not even a SINGLE map/unit/etc. has been created by an user).

The devs once said that they would release some video tutorials to explain how it works but until now they have only released a very basic and generic trailer and it seems they won't release more information about it.
So I wanna ask Nike-it, what's the official posture of the devs? Are they going to release a dev-made map or the tutorials, or even an editor that works, since a lot of people seem to have a lot of trouble with it?

Or is there some editor-made map that I'm not aware of?

King's Bounty for the LOLZ!!
Old 12-16-2010, 11:48 PM
Registered Member

I really wanted to create something, a campaign with new story, units and models etc. But now I've deleted editor from my HDD and I'm still waiting for working editor version. I think this is the main problem, because I've read manual for editor and it's there explained every (or almost every, i'm not sure) function. So documentation exists so anyone who can read can do this and video tutorials aren't most important thing to do.
I really have hope (still!) for almost-bug-free editor…
Old 12-17-2010, 07:44 AM
Approved Member

This is exactly why the game was NOT worth the $20, but back then most were too excited by the prospect of new maps/campaigns to detect the rip-off.
Old 12-17-2010, 07:58 AM
Approved Member

The game is not forgotten, for example the patch will be available in a couple of days.
Old 12-17-2010, 04:17 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneaksie View Post
The game is not forgotten, for example the patch will be available in a couple of days.
Steam just downloaded something. It's this update? :> Is available any changelog?
Old 12-17-2010, 06:45 PM
Approved Member

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneaksie View Post
Will the patch affect the editor (fix it), or not?