Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Crossworlds > King's Bounty Editor

King's Bounty Editor Info, hints, questions and etc.

Old 10-07-2010, 06:00 PM
Registered Member

Default tex not found

I tried the : C:\Program Files\1C Company\Kings Bounty Armored Princess\data\sourcemedia

aswell as : C:\Program Files\1C Company\Kings Bounty Armored Princess\data\sourcemedia\terrain

Still nothings working...

and I think I am on vista 32 OS not a 64...
Old 10-11-2010, 05:48 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyFiveAlive View Post
I tried the : C:\Program Files\1C Company\Kings Bounty Armored Princess\data\sourcemedia

aswell as : C:\Program Files\1C Company\Kings Bounty Armored Princess\data\sourcemedia\terrain

Still nothings working...

and I think I am on vista 32 OS not a 64...
This path needs to start and end with quotation marks because it contains spaces:

sets ~sourcemediafolder "C:\Program Files\1C Company\Kings Bounty Armored Princess\data\Sourcemedia"

In addition, run the Editor using 'Run as Adminstrator' context menu command to make sure Windows allows it to write anything into the game folder.
Old 10-14-2010, 04:45 PM
Approved Member

I'm sorry, I didn't subscribe to this thread.

By action, for me all I need to do is to open the texture window again, and when I try to paint down a new texture, all the existing textures I already painted on the landscape come back and pop on the view again.

I'm sure you've already tried this so not sure what else to help you, or why it works for me but not you.