Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Crossworlds

King's Bounty: Crossworlds The expansion to the award-winning King’s Bounty: Armored Princess.

Old 09-12-2010, 09:07 PM
Approved Member

Default King's Bounty Crossworlds Vs. StarCraft 2 - which will you play more?

When the game comes out on Sept 17, will you play StarCraft 2 less...provided that you are still playing this great game.
Old 09-12-2010, 10:37 PM
Approved Member

I think anyone who waits for KB:C will play less the other games when it comes out.
Old 09-12-2010, 11:43 PM
Approved Member

All of my Starcraft buddies are nagging me to come back on and play again, but there is so much to do in September.

I HAD planned on finish Recettear (First JRPG I have wanted to finish since FF-X) before I began CW, but the whole Steam fiasco sort of changed the time table.

Then Civ 5 is coming out on the 21st.

I'll probably be demoted to platinum league by the time I get back to Starcraft 2 sorry to say lol.
Old 09-12-2010, 11:54 PM
Approved Member

Yeah that's a pertinent question for me too. I tend to think I will play Crossworlds more, but every time I log onto SC2 I have people inviting me to play, and that can be addictive.
Old 09-13-2010, 12:22 PM
Approved Member

I play crossworlds more i played SC2 campaign through but then the game just became boring (i'm not a huge fan of multiplayer because i always lose lol) so im not playing sc2 anymore.
Old 09-13-2010, 02:02 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rancor26 View Post
I play crossworlds more i played SC2 campaign through but then the game just became boring (i'm not a huge fan of multiplayer because i always lose lol) so im not playing sc2 anymore.
Maybe we can play sc2 rancor; I seem to suck pretty much as well. Been playing a lot for a week but ranked in Bronze league
Old 09-13-2010, 04:40 PM
Approved Member

I will play SC2 100% less (that is: will play CW, will not paly SC2)
Old 09-14-2010, 09:38 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JQueue View Post
I HAD planned on finish Recettear (First JRPG I have wanted to finish since FF-X) before I began CW, but the whole Steam fiasco sort of changed the time table.
By the way, you can't finish Recettear, unless you count beating it to the credits screen only The game can be played indefinitely, as far as I can tell (my brother has "finished" it, yet he's still developing his shop, he he). But playing this to the story end, which may be called finishing, can be done relatively quickly, he did it in 3 or 4 days, so if you somehow, accidentally disable CW (I presume you're playing offline on Steam) then you could finish the jRPG game before CW becomes available again.
Old 09-14-2010, 10:17 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saiko Kila View Post
By the way, you can't finish Recettear, unless you count beating it to the credits screen only The game can be played indefinitely, as far as I can tell (my brother has "finished" it, yet he's still developing his shop, he he). But playing this to the story end, which may be called finishing, can be done relatively quickly, he did it in 3 or 4 days, so if you somehow, accidentally disable CW (I presume you're playing offline on Steam) then you could finish the jRPG game before CW becomes available again.
That game is ridiculously addictive. Capitalism HO!