Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Crossworlds

King's Bounty: Crossworlds The expansion to the award-winning King’s Bounty: Armored Princess.

Old 09-11-2010, 05:06 PM
Approved Member

Well, the best solution would be to allow the release on all sites. As it stands now, the people who pre-ordered at GamersGate, Impulse, etc. not only paid more, but also have to wait a week longer. Sure, I could cancel my GG pre-order and buy it at Steam, but I'm quite happy with GG and this isn't their fault.
Old 09-11-2010, 05:19 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mivo View Post
Well, the best solution would be to allow the release on all sites. As it stands now, the people who pre-ordered at GamersGate, Impulse, etc. not only paid more, but also have to wait a week longer. Sure, I could cancel my GG pre-order and buy it at Steam, but I'm quite happy with GG and this isn't their fault.
Yep they should release it everywhere for now because of steam's fail and it would be nice to hear an opinion from someone who actually works for 1C.
Old 09-11-2010, 06:40 PM
Approved Member

Guys, this came to us as a complete surprise - Steam releasing the product at a wrong price and before the official date. We are trying to fix that, but weekend doesn't help a lot.
Old 09-11-2010, 06:45 PM
Approved Member

Steam has now fixed the price back to 19.99
Old 09-11-2010, 07:07 PM
Approved Member

I've just bought AP and Crossworlds on Steam. The prices seem to be correct, and Crossworlds expansion is not yet available for download. So it seems that they've fixed it. I hope that September 17th everything will go much more smoothly
Old 09-11-2010, 07:27 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrzafka View Post
I've just bought AP and Crossworlds on Steam. The prices seem to be correct, and Crossworlds expansion is not yet available for download. So it seems that they've fixed it. I hope that September 17th everything will go much more smoothly
If they've fixed that maybe they will disable the already downloaded and installed games. They can do it, I think. They were doing such things previously.

EDIT: Yes, they did it.

Last edited by Saiko Kila; 09-11-2010 at 07:33 PM. Reason: update
Old 09-11-2010, 07:46 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saiko Kila View Post
If they've fixed that maybe they will disable the already downloaded and installed games. They can do it, I think. They were doing such things previously.

EDIT: Yes, they did it.
Sorry to say but people who already downloaded it can atleast play it via offline mode. Sucks for people who bought the game from somewhere else or later though... i wonder if the guy who opened the early access got fired lol...
Old 09-11-2010, 07:57 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rancor26 View Post
Sorry to say but people who already downloaded it can atleast play it via offline mode. Sucks for people who bought the game from somewhere else or later though... i wonder if the guy who opened the early access got fired lol...
Well, I tried and I can't. When I started in offline mode, the game disappeared from list, and did not return after going online again. Also, when I try to start kb.exe in offline mode steam says that the game "is not ready to be played in offline mode", and when I try to start it in online mode then steam takes me to the store page. It's okay with me, as long as it will be available on the day of premiere.

I don't believe they fired the guy responsible for it, if they fired these guys every time that happens they would be seriously understaffed by now
Old 09-11-2010, 08:00 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saiko Kila View Post
Well, I tried and I can't. When I started in offline mode, the game disappeared from list, and did not return after going online again. Also, when I try to start kb.exe in offline mode steam says that the game "is not ready to be played in offline mode", and when I try to start it in online mode then steam takes me to the store page. It's okay with me, as long as it will be available on the day of premiere.

I don't believe they fired the guy responsible for it, if they fired these guys every time that happens they would be seriously understaffed by now
Well it works for me lol... i just better stay offline until 17th...
Old 09-11-2010, 08:01 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rancor26 View Post
Like megakill said, it probably doesn't help the crisis any that this happened so close to the weekend, or for the russians perhaps on the weekend, but I imagine that fingers will be pointed and that heads will roll.

In that way I really hope it was Steam that F'ed it up, that way the 1c/katauri guys can get compensated and don't have to punish their own people.

Also, would it be in bad taste of me to ask whether anyone has been able to raise their Adrenaline level past 2 in the Orcs on the March campaign? It seems it gets rooted at level 2, maybe you need spells or something.