Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Crossworlds

King's Bounty: Crossworlds The expansion to the award-winning King’s Bounty: Armored Princess.

Old 09-11-2010, 10:11 AM
Approved Member

Default Somebody already bought Crossworlds and have been playing with it!

Somebody already bought Crossworlds from Steam and have been playing with it!

Somebody is the member pcbun
Old 09-11-2010, 10:25 AM
Approved Member

and me, and some other guy too... and EVERYONE who bought it from steam... for some reason the steam allows you to purchase it and download and play it even before september 17...
Old 09-11-2010, 11:03 AM
Approved Member

And me.

Proof
Old 09-11-2010, 01:18 PM
Approved Member

Well, that's lovely. So people who pre-ordered (and already paid) somewhere else have to wait an extra week?
Old 09-11-2010, 02:05 PM
Registered Member

You can add me to that list, gotta love steam <3 Got it cheaper than gamersgate, with original kings bounty (which I have but nice not to have to use the disc) and early ^_^

I'm sure it has been released by accident and will be locked soon ... meh I have it on my offline machine so it doesn't matter

So far the new additions are great but not spectacular. Worth the $10 I paid on it.
Old 09-11-2010, 02:10 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mivo View Post
Well, that's lovely. So people who pre-ordered (and already paid) somewhere else have to wait an extra week?
Seems like it's a huge mess up on Valve's part. The pricing is really odd, the addition of the original game which is the same price (i.e. £6.99) seems testament to that, and it's somehow playable.
Old 09-11-2010, 03:03 PM
Approved Member

Not happy. Those of us who preordered on Gamersgate have been suckered here. I don't care about the price differential ($10 is way too cheap for this game) but I'm annoyed that people are playing this now and I can't. Now that the horse has bolted, why not let us poor Gamersgate users play too?
Old 09-11-2010, 03:24 PM
Approved Member

Zhuangzi, hang in there, it has to be a definite Steam screw-up as even their own site lists Crossworlds as "Coming Sept 17th" yet for whatever reason their downloader let users install and run the game yesterday. It didn't help matters that they put the pre-order up late in the afternoon on a Friday, and if they're working on the weekend they will just be arriving in the office shortly. It's no fault of Gamersgate, or Impulse, etc.

Hopefully the game can be released early on the other digital download sites as well, as the game seems to be ready. But logistics and coordination may cause some issues so they may not do that. The Steam error should be coming to a close.
Old 09-11-2010, 03:25 PM
Approved Member

Is anyone else having problems with editor? (the one u launch from kb:ap folder) i can't add any terrain really and the editor crashes very often
Old 09-11-2010, 04:15 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhuangzi View Post
Not happy. Those of us who preordered on Gamersgate have been suckered here. I don't care about the price differential ($10 is way too cheap for this game) but I'm annoyed that people are playing this now and I can't. Now that the horse has bolted, why not let us poor Gamersgate users play too?
As was said above, it's not your fault. Valve have really badgered this up. Crossworlds went up late, the price is obviously incorrect, it's preloadable but it unlocks instantly rather than sitting there on your HDD and the editor situation is a mess. You can install an editor via the Tools menu, but there's also one in the KBAP folder once Crossworlds is installed.