Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Crossworlds

King's Bounty: Crossworlds The expansion to the award-winning King’s Bounty: Armored Princess.

Old 09-11-2010, 02:06 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemesis99 View Post
If the past is any indictation on the steam pricing mishaps, they won't charge you extra after-the-fact as it's their error. But yes, you could always buy an extra gift copy and give it to someone else if you want the developers to get the full $20.

They'll probably correct it within a day or so, and everyone thereafter will have to pay the new $19.99 (minus pre-order discount, if they have one).
I hope the developers don't get ripped off if it is a Steam mistake.

I bought a copy at 9.99, plus one for a friend, but I don't want to short change the developers.
Old 09-11-2010, 02:14 AM
Registered Member

just message a mod. don't make it a big deal
Old 09-11-2010, 02:34 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhuangzi View Post
$10 for Crossworlds AND The Legend? Never mind the fact that those two won't work in combination, I don't think.
The Legend is a pre-order bonus. So while they don't work together and you still need AP, it's just a little extra incentive for those who never played Legend before. You can apparently re-gift The Legend on Steam if you already own a copy of KB:Legend on Steam. Sadly I had my KB:Legend on Gamersgate, so, my Steam KB:Legend is tied to my steam account and I can't re-gift it.
Old 09-11-2010, 03:35 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemesis99 View Post
I think you're right JQueue; I can confirm there's a couple issues.

PS. Are you having fun?
Hells yes I am haha. Looks like they fixed it so I might as well say it out loud, the issue I was referring to was that Crossworlds was not initially for pre-purchase, but simply for sale.

I posted something to this effect when I saw it, but then took it down thinking better of it.
Old 09-11-2010, 03:39 AM
Approved Member

It's not just the price that is wrong on Steam. If you buy the game, as I did, you can download and play it, even though it says it is not released until Sept. 17th.

It does look very interesting, although I can't find the editor yet.
Old 09-11-2010, 03:48 AM
Approved Member

You mean I could have paid $10 and started playing now?
Old 09-11-2010, 04:15 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by malcolmm View Post
It's not just the price that is wrong on Steam. If you buy the game, as I did, you can download and play it, even though it says it is not released until Sept. 17th.

It does look very interesting, although I can't find the editor yet.
In case you haven't found it yet, if for some reason you had it installed, it would be located at <STEAM_DIR>\SteamApps\common\kings bounty armored princess\editor.exe

You MAY also be able to access it within steam by going to Library, clicking on the Tools tab, then going down to King's Bounty: Crossworld Editor.
Old 09-11-2010, 05:25 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JQueue View Post
In case you haven't found it yet, if for some reason you had it installed, it would be located at <STEAM_DIR>\SteamApps\common\kings bounty armored princess\editor.exe

You MAY also be able to access it within steam by going to Library, clicking on the Tools tab, then going down to King's Bounty: Crossworld Editor.
Thanks for the info. I did manage to find it myself when I was looking for the documentation. I also see it in the tools tab, although it says "not installed" there.

The editor looks pretty complex with very comprehensive documentation.

I played around briefly with the new campaigns, everything looks great. Looks like they ramped up the difficulty on the shorter campaigns, which is good. I wonder if they made the full campaign that is directly based on Armored Princess any harder.
Old 09-11-2010, 07:22 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhuangzi View Post
You mean I could have paid $10 and started playing now?
yes. I am already playing it. Already finished defender of the crown campaign. Very short. I am a little disappointed. I was dead sure I was supposed to get to 50-60 levels with my hero. unfortunately that was not the case.
Old 09-11-2010, 07:54 AM
Approved Member

Lol steam fails... it says the game will unlock in approximately 6 days or so and you can already download and play the game lol... i wonder when they notice this...