Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Crossworlds

King's Bounty: Crossworlds The expansion to the award-winning King’s Bounty: Armored Princess.

Old 05-28-2010, 10:28 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zechnophobe View Post
The uh.. picture of Amelie in the Defender of the Crown blurb is a little bit..

... a bit sorta um, with that thing strapped to her leg, and... um.

I sorta forgot what I was talking about.
That she got a boob job, garter belt, and some strange leg armor that looks detachable? Ok, so she caved in. Besides, if you maxed out all your skills, and had a few million in the bank, why not indulge yourself a little.
Old 05-29-2010, 12:37 PM
Approved Member

Well these two mini campains is the first step towards online play imho ( although it could already be done ). It's similar to Heroes of Might and Magic Tribe of the Easts dual system.
Where one picks a hero and some prepacked troops,spells, abilities and skills and fight the opponant. And nowadays you can even have 3 players fighting at a time.
But I am looking forward to it nevertheless and to top it off a campain_editor...that will come in handy Can't wait to see what ideas this great community has to offer in that departement.
Alto-out......
Old 06-01-2010, 01:47 PM
Approved Member

Haven't posted for a while here, but YAY, more King's Bounty.

Loved the first two installments - bring on the third.
Old 06-01-2010, 11:13 PM
Approved Member

By the time they release "Crossworlds" I would have finished playing the game Disciple 3. Yes, it is true that the early Russian version has many bugs but I hope that the official English version will have many of the bugs ironed out so that I can enjoy it as much as the two installments of King's Bounty. After finishing Armored Princess, I got bored and I am currently going through PC turn-based strategy/RPG withdraw.
Old 06-04-2010, 06:58 AM
Approved Member

Best news I have had in a long time. One of the few bright lights still left in the PC gaming business (along with Stardock`s Elemental War of Magic game)
Old 06-04-2010, 10:22 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by joasoz View Post
Best news I have had in a long time. One of the few bright lights still left in the PC gaming business (along with Stardock`s Elemental War of Magic game)
Yea I have to agree on both of these IPs (and developers; after all both space rangers and galactical xxx were great). To a small degree I almost wish more for a space ranger 3 before a KB 3

I hope they do not get distracted with multi-player stuff.
Old 06-04-2010, 11:58 PM
Approved Member

Awesome cover art.

I like the picture of lake fairies laying on the dragon's beak
Old 06-05-2010, 11:21 AM
Approved Member

great news:
http://www.gamespot.com/pc/action/ca...&mode=previews
september (in english) and 40 hours sounds great. check the pictures too
Old 06-05-2010, 01:10 PM
Approved Member

Thanks for sharing, Mandea.

One quick complaint, though: do they have to keep recolouring existing units? Give us something new for pete's sake!
Old 06-06-2010, 05:58 PM
Approved Member

more screenshots http://www.gry-online.pl/S026.asp?ID=9414

game preview in polish (use google translate guys!): http://www.gry-online.pl/S022.asp?ID=6628

quite a lot information!!!!

edit:

The most important thing is that the Orc March campaign is in fact the reworked version of campaign from AP. I guess the company wants to show the players what they can do with scenario editor. I do not know how big the changes will be, but I guess they will be significant and i hope we will not get a boring experience here. The second thing is that Arthur scenario seems to be quite big and interesting. We do not get any information about new 3d models, but only about "new monsters". Does it mean we will only get recolored versions of units? Or maybe we will get both new models and recolored old units? Again, my guess is that scenario editor will give us a chance to make our own skins for all existing models.

Last edited by guciomir; 06-06-2010 at 07:45 PM.