Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Fulqrum PublishingGames > 7,62

7,62 Tactical action game, sequel to Brigade E5

Old 10-11-2011, 11:49 PM
Approved Member

Default Bank script problem

I finally decided to put some money into the bank. I really didn't need the interest as I had plenty of Eldos. But, just for fun, I thought I'd try it. (Besides, one of my disappointments of Brigade E5 was that the banks were robbed so frequently, I was losing money by depositing! So I just kept my moola in cash, protected by S&W.)

When I talk to the P.V. bank clerk I can get a loan of $500K if I want but, when I click on "make a deposit", my only options are to deposit from $1 to $9 at a time. I was going to deposit $100K or so but that would take forever!

Is there some way I can change this in an .ini file or somewhere? I looked through the various .ini files and saw the bank interest set at "2" (%) but nothing about loans or deposits.

Any "banking experts" out there? TIA.
Old 10-12-2011, 05:43 AM
Approved Member

You can type in the wanted amount of money. E.g. 100k can be done by clicking "1" and five times "0".
Old 10-13-2011, 06:54 AM
Approved Member

Didn't think of that The Brigade E5 banking method was stuck in my memory + the 7.62 bank loan amounts were all big # increments. Sorry & Thanks, Brain