Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Fulqrum PublishingGames > 7,62

7,62 Tactical action game, sequel to Brigade E5

Old 01-23-2010, 09:21 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by R@S View Post
Ahh, that's an easy one. Just leave your car with the bartender and then talk to Elizario Martinez again. You should get the option to leave in the dialog.
I didn't think about it, thanks.
Old 01-24-2010, 08:11 PM
Registered Member

F$%& I can't complete this mission. Every time when I click on back (trunk) of truck my game crashes
Old 01-25-2010, 12:12 PM
Approved Member

Those CTD's usually have to do with having a depleted smoke grenade in your trunk or something similar. The solution is to load an older save before you had the item in your trunk. If it still happens after you've started a new game it could be one of the inventory TGA's that's gotten corrupted.

In this particular case I think you might have another option, don't open the trunk until you've talked to Krauff in Cali-Cantinos. The thing is that when you're given the truck as a reward, all items in the trunk will disappear(might be a bug). If you're lucky you might be able to continue the game, but you'll lose everything you had in the car.
Old 01-26-2010, 03:49 PM
Registered Member

Thanks for your reply.
I was trying such solution but it didn't work
I meant Krauffs truck trunk. Don't I have to open it to disarm bomb?
Old 01-26-2010, 06:02 PM
Approved Member

To disarm the bomb you have to move the cursor over the truck by Krauff until you get the interact pointer, near the right front wheel IIRC. Left click and you should get the disarm dialog. If it's then you get the CTD I have no idea what the cause for it is. But I'll go through the e6q.txt file to see if there might be a "localization" error that sneaked in. But I have to admit, the error you're experiencing is an unknown one, and if it was a localization issue more people would have reported it.

However, there was in issue with that dialog screen even in the Russian version, the devs had forgotten to add a picture for that screen and a "MissingTexture.bmp and Retranslator.e6b" was created in one of the folders. If you're using vista/win7 that creation could be the cause, seeing as there are some very stupid folder restrictions in those OS's. I fixed that in the Blue Sun Mod(BFX), maybe I should add that fix to the unofficial patch.

Let me know if my ramblings has given you any clue as to what the issue could be.
Old 01-26-2010, 08:35 PM
Registered Member

I'm using xp. Unfortunately you are right, I have CTD when I'm trying to disarm bomb. It's the interact pointer for disarming bomb not for trunk opening
Old 01-26-2010, 08:54 PM
Approved Member

This is very weird, you could try putting these two files in your 7.62\BMP\ folder:

http://www.mediafire.com/?ffnybyyyzcy

If this doesn't work I need some more time going through the e6q.txt. But that will take a few day, I'm very busy making the final preperations for the next release of the Blue Sun Mod on Friday. But if I find some time I'll do my best to find what's causing your problems.
Old 01-26-2010, 09:32 PM
Registered Member

Thanks a lot, it fixed my problem