Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Fulqrum PublishingGames > 7,62

7,62 Tactical action game, sequel to Brigade E5

Old 11-29-2010, 02:39 PM
Approved Member

Well in any flavor of unbalanced JA2 mod you'd just hunker down and dish out a lot of instant headshots, one by one by one

As usual, massive opposition means massive suppression fire. I puto the machinegunner down to cover both passages and start with a few long bursts (20+ rounds) in spread mode through the northern passage.

The gangsters panic and start crawling or even run away, thats enough time for another merc to run up to the side of the passage and start bombing them with nades. Then they are easy pickings.

At the righthand passage I start bombing them right away with a few heavy nades, when the passage is blocked that way they can't hurt the traders and can be picked off after the northern detachment is gone.

Last time I've only had one guard make the stupid suicide run towards the enemies, maybe the machinegun impressed them too
Old 11-29-2010, 05:38 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallschirmjager View Post
Still haven't gotten the Trader's encounter yet and I've driven the Restricted Zone end to end multiple times. Currently CGL8.
The Convoy/Trader encounter has a 25% chance of appearing after you capture the Army base. If you get enough random encounters one of them should eventually be the Trader one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallschirmjager View Post
And can anyone tell me when I might expect to find extra SR-25 magazines for sale or even better, another SR-25? What CGL is it unlocked at or is a unique weapon only found once?
I think those clips appear around CGL 11, maybe even later. Rico will be the first trader that sells them, that I'm sure of