Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Fulqrum PublishingGames > 7,62

7,62 Tactical action game, sequel to Brigade E5

Old 04-05-2010, 01:50 PM
Registered Member

Default bandits brothers mission

Some mafioso send me to kill his brother murderers in Ciudad de Oro.
When I go to Jackal in Ciudad de Oro, he says to me to lure mafioso from
Campecino.
Then both sides attacked me in the outskirts of Campecino.

How to finish this mission??
Old 04-05-2010, 07:15 PM
Approved Member

***** SPOILER *****

First talk to the mafioso in Sagrada to get the mission, then visit the police station in the same sector and talk to the police guy on the second floor. Be ware and read the dialog, if you ask the wrong question he'll get mad and you won't be able to complete the mission the right way. I think the qestion has something to do with him taking bribes, so don't ask him about that.

Then go to Ciudad-de-Oro, ask a civilan about the missing brother and they'll point you towards a Scoloni or something, a factory owner located by the truck outside said factory. He'll tell you about the Jackal.

Then talk to the Jackal and be nice to him, he'll send you back to the factory owner.

Talk to the factory owner again, this time he'll confess that the brother, Daniel, is still alive.

Talk to the Jackal againj and set up an ambush for the mafioso.

Talk to Daniel and let him live in peace.

Go back to Sagrada and talk to the mafioso, he'll offer a bribe and will tell you to meet him outside the town.

Talk to the police again, tell him everything and he'll agree to help you with the mafioso.

Leave the town and go to the meeting place. Once there kill the mafioso and his guards, i think you can kill the Jackal too without it screwing up the mission. It's the police guy that must survive. When the battle is over there will be a suitcase with 20000 eldos in it lying on the ground, DO NOT PICK IT UP. Take everything else and head back to Sagrada, talk to the police and he'll give you half of the money, 10000 eldos and the mission is complete.
Old 04-06-2010, 05:09 PM
Registered Member

thanx
Old 07-03-2010, 01:37 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by R@S View Post
***** SPOILER *****
Leave the town and go to the meeting place. Once there kill the mafioso and his guards, i think you can kill the Jackal too without it screwing up the mission. It's the police guy that must survive. .
What if he doesn't survive? With the amount of enemy coming in I'm lucky if I survive... Jackal is an enemy anyway...

Does it influence future missions if the Cop dies (I'm playing for the rebels)?

Also, my game is vanilla.

Last edited by beepbeep; 07-03-2010 at 03:04 PM.
Old 07-03-2010, 06:27 PM
Approved Member

It's not critical that the police chief survives, but if he doesn't the mission will stay in the active tab as long as you play your current campaign. If you're like me, you'll find that annoying and it should be avoided
Old 07-04-2010, 04:21 PM
Approved Member

'Kay, thanks!
Old 07-19-2010, 11:24 PM
Registered Member

I play this game since BE5 release.

I gess I know the tricks. I´ve finished the game many times, I know this procedure but,

THE POLIECE CHIEFF DIALOG NEVER APPEARS TO ME.

I´ve tried talking with everybody about everybody else first and nothing.

I´ve tried talking with the mafioso then with the chief mentioning the bribe and not mentioning it.

Talking with Amorales first and nothing.

Talking with Mafioso first and nothing.

Talking with Daniel first and nothing.

In all the cases I am able to set the encounter between the mafioso and Amorales but, before the encounter the dialog with the chieff never appears to me.
Old 07-20-2010, 02:48 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuickDagger View Post
I play this game since BE5 release.

I gess I know the tricks. I´ve finished the game many times, I know this procedure but,

THE POLIECE CHIEFF DIALOG NEVER APPEARS TO ME.

I´ve tried talking with everybody about everybody else first and nothing.

I´ve tried talking with the mafioso then with the chief mentioning the bribe and not mentioning it.

Talking with Amorales first and nothing.

Talking with Mafioso first and nothing.

Talking with Daniel first and nothing.

In all the cases I am able to set the encounter between the mafioso and Amorales but, before the encounter the dialog with the chieff never appears to me.
It is tricky, but when you start the quest, the Mafioso/pimphat suggests that you head over to the police for more information. So right after you've talked to him and accepted the quest, go to the police. Then you can do the rest .. speak to Amorales, the clerk, Daniel, back to Amorales (he then leaves). Go back to the mafioso, he will also leave .. and now tell the police. For 50% of the money (10k) he offers to send his men out.

When you're done fighting off all the enemies, do not pick up the briefcase. Just leave and head back to the police station and get your money. This is the only way the quest will be actually completed. Every other way the quest will be completed, but stays in your quest log. I think.
Old 07-20-2010, 10:13 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
.. and now tell the police
This dialog does not appear to me.

Could it have something to do with my game version or a corrupted installation file or something?
Old 07-21-2010, 06:58 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuickDagger View Post
This dialog does not appear to me.

Could it have something to do with my game version or a corrupted installation file or something?
It just means you talk too much

What I mean is, the first time you talk to the police in Sagrada, there is an option to mention money, I think it's the second or third dialog option. you get 2 options, say thanks and goodbye and say something like"you guys like money, don't ya?" Never choose the latter option, it offends the police and that's the reason he wont talk to you the second time. Next time, just try to end the dialog before you offend him.