Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Fulqrum PublishingGames > 7,62

7,62 Tactical action game, sequel to Brigade E5

Old 10-10-2009, 03:28 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by R@S View Post
The important thing is to know of the possibility to buy neutrality, it'll save you some frustration in case you accidentally injure someone and don't have an old save to revert back to.

And you can prolly kill Vittory if you like, he has served his purpose as a quest giver at that point and it won't impact the game that much.
I'm firing rounds into the rebel guards, all they say is watch my fire. When will I know I've fired at them enough time to make a run for it? Should I keep shooting until they all become aggressive?

If making them aggressive is the point, then all I'd really need to do is kill Vittori since he's running after me at this point. If he's not needed anymore and it won't have a negative effect on the game, that seems my best choice right?
Old 10-10-2009, 06:07 PM
Approved Member

Well, it looks like it worked just fine. I tried it the first time, placing everyone but one merc inside the exit point. They were all crouched, too close together to prone. But even then, when I upset the whole camp they were able to see and fire at my team and they beat them up pretty good while I waited for the timer to count down. So I tried it again, the second time around I popped a white smoke to screen my team at the exit point while the one guy went forward and killed Vittori.

After that I went back to Calderon and paid the 50k to make peace with the rebels again. He also had the option to pay 100k to make peace with the government, even after I made peace with the rebels. I haven't been back up there since I turned the quest in, not sure if that option is still there now. If so, what will that do? Does that mean I can be friendly with both sides again even though I'm technically a rebel member?

I'm finding a few new interesting items. The first one is some SWAT tactical vest, but I'm not sure if it's better than the M500 assault vest with a level IV ceramic plate insert. I can't believe my mercs can carry so little, as an infantryman I was humping about 200lbs of gear and still able to run when needed. Do mercs gain storage ability over time, or is there something in particular that I should work on to get their carry capacity up faster?

I'm also finding a couple grenade launchers available, one for the AK variants and one for the M16/M4 and HK models. I just found one of each, and one round of ammo for each, so I'm hoping more will pop up as I do more missions. I'm already on my 90th day and already my people are loaded up pretty well. I still see a lot of misc magazines for weapons I haven't spotted yet, like the L96 sniper rifle is only showing the rare magazine but no weapon yet. I'm also finding it impossible to find more magazines for my SR25 rifle.

I'll be off to work on more quests from Tanya. Since I can't easily enter towns she is pretty much the only one giving quests at the moment. I have everyone wearing police uniforms, so that might make it easier to enter towns as you suggested. Will find out later.
Old 10-14-2009, 01:32 PM
Approved Member

The game feels like it's going faster than I expected. I have already caught and turned in Bashirov, and still working for the rebels. But I've noticed a problem that hasn't seemed to go away.

For my rebel missions, as part of the rebellion plan, I'm being ordered to slowly take over all of the government-run cities. I go in, kill all the government forces, talk to the mayor who then hires a local rebel unit to guard the city. Mission complete, city is now rebel, and I am told to head back to Tanya.

Well, for some reason any time I take over a city it turns back into government control as soon as I leave. The only city that stayed under rebel control was SM. Cdo, PV, Campecino, Sagrada, they all turned green not long after I left them to head back and turn in the quests. It's similar to the Army Base getting taken over any time I left it.

Any ideas what's going on? Why are those cities moving back to government control as soon as I leave?

I also have a question about some armor I am finding now. It's some type of assault armor, and it weighs in at 21 without a plate insert. Is that a bug? The next armor below it only weighs 13. It's impossible for anyone to even wear a vest that weighs 21 when that's nearly the entire load limit of some of my mercs.
Old 10-15-2009, 01:13 AM
Registered Member

Have you check out the tips and tricks on the strategyfirst forums?

http://www.strategyfirst.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=35010

I personally never play the rebels.

But as for the weight carrying capacities. After each battle I load up my mercs so they are atleast a few percent over 100 %. Then I have them lie in prone position and use the Record button and have each one of them run back and forth until the record total is about 1000 for each merc. If you do this training, eventually their strength and agility goes up. I wrote in the tips and tricks that you can do this for raising heavey weapons skills and throwing skills as well. By the time I'm near the end of the game my main character can throw almost as far as a Vog launcher.
Old 10-16-2009, 11:39 AM
Approved Member

How exactly do you use the record button again ? I can't seem to figure it out.
Old 10-16-2009, 02:59 PM
Registered Member

Lets say for example you get a new weapon; the G36KE...

After purchasing it from a weapons dealer, I take the merc who will use it to an isolated part of town facing the black and white border area.

Then I give him unimportant ammunition that I never use(like the purple boxes of ammunition).

I then press "Record" button on the far right of the screen.

1.)Then I have him fire using 'Shoot from the hip' type of aim, left click, then right click, then left click then right ckick.... for a total of 15 shots.

2.)Then clean weapon with black box weapon cleaner.

Then stand up and repeat 1 then 2 until a total of 101 shots have been fired. After 100 shots the aiming time for that weapon is reduced(its called familiarity).

When you have finished 101 shots for example; Press Space bar to finish Recording.

So basically; Its
1.)"Record"
2.) Assign actions
3.) Space bar to finish recording and start.
Old 10-16-2009, 03:54 PM
Approved Member

Thanx. I'll try it that way and see.
Old 10-21-2009, 12:44 AM
Approved Member

An odd thing happened. I completed the army base mission before I had a truck, and it's been a while now but I still haven't had the convoy mission. Is there a certain area that I should try visiting or loitering to get this quest? I'd really like to have the trader for my base.
Old 10-21-2009, 09:34 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja2dan View Post
An odd thing happened. I completed the army base mission before I had a truck, and it's been a while now but I still haven't had the convoy mission. Is there a certain area that I should try visiting or loitering to get this quest? I'd really like to have the trader for my base.
Once you have the base it's a matter of chance, I think the value is 25%. What I do is travel around outside the safe zone until the mission is triggered. It might be a day or it might be 2 weeks, but it happens eventually.