Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Cryostasis > Walkthrough

Walkthrough May contain SPOILERS

Old 01-09-2009, 11:27 PM
Registered Member

Default level 10 problem,please help

Im stuck in that room like morgue with 9 boxes with frozen corpses inside the wall,when i open that 9 small doors in da wall,corpses go out and disapear like vanish.i have only one way out from that room,thru one like prison door but when i try to open it the game puts me in da main game menu with standard options like continue from last save,start new game and stuff. i tried and manualy to save with F5 and start from diferent places but when i get there all over again problem.Im havin a 1.0 patch and everithing worked perfect until now.
Is there a trick or something or if somebody can provide me with save file to start from next 11 level or after that prison door.

Everyone's help will be much appreciated.
Daniel
Old 01-10-2009, 12:32 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fain2daniel View Post
Im stuck in that room like morgue with 9 boxes with frozen corpses inside the wall,when i open that 9 small doors in da wall,corpses go out and disapear like vanish.i have only one way out from that room,thru one like prison door but when i try to open it the game puts me in da main game menu with standard options like continue from last save,start new game and stuff. i tried and manualy to save with F5 and start from diferent places but when i get there all over again problem.Im havin a 1.0 patch and everithing worked perfect until now.
Is there a trick or something or if somebody can provide me with save file to start from next 11 level or after that prison door.

Everyone's help will be much appreciated.
Daniel
Strange, I think it is that door you must take, and you say there is no other. Looks like a glitch. :/
Old 01-10-2009, 11:23 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwedKnoT View Post
Strange, I think it is that door you must take, and you say there is no other. Looks like a glitch. :/
i uploded this video,it says everything! please help!

if someone can send me save file after this door!10x
Old 01-10-2009, 07:44 PM
Approved Member

Help!! I am stuck on level 10 too! I am in this room Where am i going next??
Old 01-10-2009, 07:46 PM
Approved Member

[IMG] [/IMG]
Old 01-10-2009, 10:19 PM
Registered Member

in da bathroom u dont need to go,there u dont have nothing..go in da hospital,need to find the way (door) just look around anw i solved the pb with prison door..it was a bug and i get the save file right after that prison door.
Old 02-26-2009, 03:02 PM
Registered Member

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by fain2daniel View Post
in da bathroom u dont need to go,there u dont have nothing..go in da hospital,need to find the way (door) just look around anw i solved the pb with prison door..it was a bug and i get the save file right after that prison door.
From who did you get the save file? I want a save file from level 15