Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Majesty 2: The Fantasy Kingdom Sim

Majesty 2: The Fantasy Kingdom Sim Real-time strategy game set in the magical kingdom with indirect control of the player’s heroes.

Old 04-24-2008, 06:53 AM
Approved Member

Default Majesty 2: First Details

First details from Majesty 2, the game that is being produced by 1C and developed by 1C’s internal studio 1C:Ino-Co, are published on Gamespot. The interview uncovers the importance of keeping of the original Majesty’s atmosphere, the biggest and most important enhancements of Majesty 2 and other aspects of managing the kingdom full of unique characters. Please find full text of the interview here.
Old 01-09-2009, 08:47 PM
Registered Member

Default Majesty 2!

I love Majesty and am eagerly anticipating the sequel. From what little I've seen so far it looks great.

Any chance we could get a blog update or another preview?

How about that 1st quarter release date? Still true, or will it be pushed back?

The game does have multiplayer, right?
Old 03-22-2009, 09:06 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chalkbot View Post
I love Majesty and am eagerly anticipating the sequel. From what little I've seen so far it looks great.
You have tuned on the right wave!

Quote:
Any chance we could get a blog update or another preview?
Go http://www.majesty2.com immediately! You'll find here a lot of information about the game!

Quote:
How about that 1st quarter release date? Still true, or will it be pushed back?
I am afraid it's not the correct date According to our current developer plan, the game will be released during the second quarter of the 2009.

Quote:
The game does have multiplayer, right?
Absolutely so indeed! It will be huge and very important part of the game, I mean MP mode here. You'll find some details of it at the Majesty 2 official site (http://www.majesty2.com)
Old 10-03-2009, 07:06 PM
Registered Member

My first impression about the game is "so-so". Not detalized graphics, disbalanced misions (some very easy some very hard), sounds give little info, avatars of heroes and there real looks do not match each other. I am not an expert in RTS but Demigod for example is balanced much better, almost perfectly.
Old 10-03-2009, 07:09 PM
Approved Member

DEMIGOD is completly different game, dont know how it is now, but few months ago it wasnt balanced for sure