Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Fulqrum PublishingGames

Fulqrum PublishingGames Discuss Fulqrum Publishing games not listed below.

Old 10-29-2007, 11:08 AM
Approved Member

King's Bounty
Old 10-29-2007, 11:39 AM
Approved Member

IL-2 1946.

when I was just a kid, there were two WWII flight sims that captivated me, Aces of the Pacific and Aces over Europe. after that, I stopped gaming for a number of years and didn't get my hands on a flight sim until 2003 when I bought the original IL-2. the flight modeling really impressed me and I've yet to play another flight sim that has satisfied my desire for flight as much as this has.

admittedly though, the only other 1C product I've tried is the Theatre of War demo, and while I did enjoy it, it runs quite poorly on my computer.
Old 10-29-2007, 12:48 PM
Approved Member

I would have to say Space Rangers 2. Because it is one of the most immersive games I've played in 20 years of gaming. I love the amount of freedom I get, and the fact that I play in a truly dynamic universe.

Basically, people who haven't played Space Rangers 2 are missing out on one of the best games ever released. Don't let the modest graphics fool you, this game is amazing.

Also, I'd like to mention Fantasy Wars, because it is a really intelligent turn-based strategy game, just like I like them. It reminds me of better times, when publishers weren't afraid of genres like this, and when we still had companies like SSI around.

Overall, 1C have released a lot of games that I really like. Star Wolves, IL2, King of the Road, even Ascension to the Throne. It is definitely a company I am going to watch closely in the future.
Old 10-29-2007, 01:00 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by csThor
Il-2 Series. Simply because it's the only 1C game I have ever seen on the shelves in Germany.
It is definitely not the only one Dawn of Magic was alse released, for example. The latest one has just appeared in Germany - that's Fantasy Wars, one of our top titles for 2007. It's in retail since Friday, October 26.
Old 10-29-2007, 01:26 PM
Approved Member

IL-2.
Old 10-29-2007, 01:35 PM
Approved Member

Well, guys, thank you for your answers, I think it would be more interesting, if you comment on your choice. Just explain, why you chose this particular game. It will attract people to your favourite title.
Old 10-29-2007, 01:49 PM
Approved Member

The IL2 series of course...
Old 10-29-2007, 02:25 PM
Approved Member

IL-2 for me!. No matter how much time you put into the game, you are going to keep discovering new things every single time. Not to mention that it's a fabulous combat simulator (in my opinion it's the best one) with an incredible amount of aircraft you can fly... then the diverse maps available, multiplayer for both co-cop and online dogfights...(looong etc) in short, a great game.
Old 10-29-2007, 03:35 PM
Approved Member

IL-2 Series, its the only one from IC that truley Interest me, let alone the only I've ever ran across on the shelves. Not that I've been looking very hard either.

I live a busy life, and really only have time for one SIM, WW2 Flyiing is my passion, so Continue with this Venue and I'll keep on purchasing.

In the heat of battle you will not rise to the occasion
You will shrink to the level of your training
Music at Reverbnation
Old 10-29-2007, 04:15 PM
Approved Member

IL-2 sturmovik

simple awsome game it has so much choices for the player to select and live through , Simulation is a better title description . There is really no way for words to explain this games quality , Just go buy it and try it if you like flying during war time .