Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Fulqrum PublishingGames > The Tomorrow War > Technical issues

Old 05-07-2009, 12:44 AM
Approved Member

Default I hope they are committed to fixing the bugs.

It disappoints me to hear about any major bugs in the game, but this game has so much potential to be great. I just hope they will continue to work to give us the game we all deserve. If not, there is always "Precursors" to look forward to.
Old 05-07-2009, 06:54 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddaavvee72 View Post
It disappoints me to hear about any major bugs in the game, but this game has so much potential to be great. I just hope they will continue to work to give us the game we all deserve. If not, there is always "Precursors" to look forward to.
The engine is very good, the script system is very c++ so it can do pretty complex quest and stuff... too bad there's no mod tools even for the russian folks...
Old 05-14-2009, 06:35 AM
Registered Member

Default Mission 13

the game crashes just right after i touch the base and it takes me back the the desktop and it displays an error box saying that invalid index script
Old 05-20-2009, 01:04 PM
Approved Member

Work with bugs and other related issues is in progress. I'll inform about the situation at the beginning of next week.
Old 05-20-2009, 09:52 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nike-it View Post
Work with bugs and other related issues is in progress. I'll inform about the situation at the beginning of next week.
Good. Glad to hear the devs are on the case.
Old 05-25-2009, 07:47 PM
Approved Member

Looking forward to the news you'll have to share about this Nike-it cause my purchase is depending on an upcoming patch.

Edit:
Any idea already when we'll get to hear more news about the fixes that will be done and when the patch will be released?

Last edited by LtJamesWatts; 06-03-2009 at 10:57 AM.
Old 07-05-2009, 08:00 PM
Registered Member

I cant get past mission 18. After we win the footbal match we have to land on the planet close to the alien's ships. Every single time, Alexandra and the rest of my wingmen dies because their ships 'sink' through the planet once they land due to clipping issues.
Old 07-08-2009, 08:20 AM
Approved Member

I remember i had similar problem while playing the Russian version. Do your wingmen land on the same spots each time? I recall i reloaded and landed on slightly different spot, but maybe this was an another mission.
Old 07-10-2009, 04:28 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneaksie View Post
I remember i had similar problem while playing the Russian version. Do your wingmen land on the same spots each time? I recall i reloaded and landed on slightly different spot, but maybe this was an another mission.
They usually land in the same spot, unless I re-play the football mission. I have already re-played the mission 3 times. Even if they land in different spots they still fall through the planet. I have tried landing dozens of times with different physics settings, etc.
Old 07-23-2009, 10:22 PM
Registered Member

Default crash

hi this game is crashed for me at the end of the 23rd missions several times any ideas why?