Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Cryostasis > Walkthrough

Walkthrough May contain SPOILERS

Old 03-08-2009, 02:33 PM
Approved Member

Default Links to full Cryostasis Walkthrough (SPOILERS inside)

I found this walkthrough, since I found myself stuck in the game. This should come in handy.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/computer/dos...e/932840/55878

Okay, it wasn't descriptive enough and I still need help at one part. On level 2, I'm in a corridor and there is a dead man next to a door holding the handle for the door. When I use the mental echo, I pull off the handle and turn each handle, then what? I just drown.

Here is a screenshot if you don't know where I am talking about. It's near the end of the level.

*Screenshot resized to fit requirement. Sorry I didn't take this screenshot but it was in the Data\Saves folder.

--Nevermind, I got it thanks
Attached Images
File Type: bmp current.bmp (2.93 MB, 20 views)

Last edited by boredgunner; 03-08-2009 at 03:38 PM.
Old 03-09-2009, 07:36 PM
Approved Member

Video-Walkthrough , up to level 11

http://www.gameanyone.com/game/PC/1778.html

Last edited by Jon; 03-09-2009 at 08:34 PM.
Old 05-09-2009, 08:33 AM
Registered Member

Default Start game and stuck!!

I start the game in a room with 2 windows 1 cabinet of busted shelves 1 door with boxes blocking the way, a mattress a Fire in the corner and a door)hatch) to the outside where you basically go to freeze to death. thats it. game runs fine I have plenty of computer for it major vid card . but game Sux i am in a room WOW what a game go outside and frikkin die. There are no hints the walkthorughs dont even start there.If this is the demo i sure as heck wint be buying into getting stuck for money. and if its a Glitch in the game then I will be uninstalling and trashing the thing. It would resemble crysis and warhead to much to continue. Those are busted right out the box
Old 05-13-2009, 06:22 AM
Registered Member

many ppl have played the game just fine. since i have no idea where you're describing being stuck, take a look at the links in this thread of elsewhere for the video walkthroughs. that should help you. if you actually are glitched, then just reload from the beginning of the level or the previous level. it's really not the end of the world.
Old 05-26-2009, 07:35 AM
Approved Member

Quite good walkthrough is presented at Gamershell: http://www.gamershell.com/faqs/cryos...walkthrough/1/