Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Cryostasis > Walkthrough

Walkthrough May contain SPOILERS

Old 05-14-2009, 10:30 PM
Registered Member

Default planks at door

level 1 ?. i climb up planks, warm myself by light, then try to get on gantry/walkway to my left, its not happening. its like a barrier is there.
i can get on to the right walkway, but what for ? there are stairs there..
on a lighter note, will someone post the definitive walkthrough, ta!
Old 05-15-2009, 01:18 AM
Registered Member

Um, there's a walkthrough on this forum. I'ved used it a feew times to get around. Granted it's not very detailed in step by step instructions but it works if you know where you are and can follow the guide.

I'm on my first play through on level 12 so level 1 is hard to remember. Can you be more specific about where you are and what you've done so far?
Old 05-15-2009, 11:21 PM
Registered Member

i enter room with generater, there is a man frozen on short steps next to it, i turn on generater with switch to left of him, i warm up, i jump over him to door at other end of gen, i take chain and padlock off door , go through to next room, break wood that is over next door, go in to next room, to see a man shoring up the door opposite with 2 planks,i go up to him he attacks me i kill//beat him then i climb up planks, warm myself by light, then try to get on gantry/walkway to my left..
behind me to my right in the corner of this first walkway is a large piece of ice poured down the corner of the height of the whole room, when you walk past it you are attacked by a dead crewman. i know this because i used a cheat, but i could not turn that off as i dont like to cheat, it makes the game somewhat pointless.
its like there is an invisible wall stopping me getting onto the walkway, hope that helps
you help me
Old 05-16-2009, 04:07 AM
Registered Member

I am stuck in the same room with the same thing happening.......we are stuck in (dream)....the first chapter......I also can jump to left but it won't let you walk just stand there and jump like an idiot....lol HELP !!!! and the wlkthroughs just say to warm yourself then precede up walkways.....
Old 05-17-2009, 02:37 AM
Registered Member

flatspin did you find out what to do after you walk up the planks ???? If so can you please let me know.....thanx