Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Cryostasis > Walkthrough

Walkthrough May contain SPOILERS

Old 03-03-2009, 08:47 AM
Registered Member

Unhappy Level 17-Kronos

OK Guys,

I dont get it, i've been walking around Kronos for ages now, closest i get is 5 warm fingertips, then all gets taken away from me, start over.

I try to avoid the blue lightning bolts, but also when i go through the red ones i lose the warm fingers, and from what i gather, you need to go through the red lightning to 'load up'. Its getting very boring.
Old 03-07-2009, 10:05 PM
Registered Member

Only shoot at the crew members and basically keep running in a circle. When you shoot a crew member, it creates an orange halo. Run through it to quickly reload. Once you complete 10 halos the next sequence of events occurs.
Old 03-15-2009, 08:21 PM
Registered Member

So how this works?

I don't even know what to do. This is stupid, cause nobody tells u how to do this Gigant! I first even didn't know if i had to kill it!
So u have to run arround the Gigant and kill the crew members and then?
Old 03-15-2009, 08:44 PM
Approved Member

It is not stupid... its called "gameplay" find your own way to beat the puzzle and you will be awarded.
Stop smashing buttons and start thinking for i while ok? take a look at the path where you can go and things what you can do there, then think at least 10 seconds and you will get your answer what to do.
Forget about the "easy way" to play games with arrows and hints that always lead you, welcome to the real world
Old 03-29-2009, 11:32 AM
Registered Member

Kronos was a bit of a personal problem too. It's actually kind of funny to look back at my thought process...

Warp 1: OMG A BIG GUY I GOTTA SHOOT HIM!

Warp 2:What's the deal? He's a big guy, I gotta shoot him, no?

Warp 3: OH, I have to shoot THEM! Wait, where did my projectile go?

Warp 4: HOW DO I RELOAD THIS THING?

Warp 5: Oh, I wait 'til the ball thingy is-- DAMNIT HE HIT ME WITH A HAMMER.

Warp 6: Ding! Game over.
Old 05-13-2009, 05:34 AM
Registered Member

not sure if people ever got the answers they needed, but here's all the info you could possibly want:

The objective is to survive and score 10 hits. The lights on your fingers display your progress (red/orange is your score).

1. Enemy appears. If you shoot your orb and hit it, the enemy dies and a red ring is formed. +1 to you. Walking through this ring will recharge your orb shot so you can attack the next spawning enemy. If you miss the enemy, your orb returns to you. If Chronos kills the enemy first, a blue ring is formed. Walking through this ring will reset your score (so avoid walking through it).

2. Watch out for spawning enemies and Chronos' hammer. Both will kill you, and you will have to restart.

The best way to accomplish this fight is to familiarize yourself with what's going on and then just go for it. If you start poorly and Chronos gets a bunch of kills, you will be surrounded by blue rings and your job will be difficult. Try to get kills early, as this is probably the most important stage. That way you have a lot of room to move around and line up your shots against enemies. Also, enemies often spawn right next to you so watch for the easy kills/points.