Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Fulqrum PublishingGames > The Tomorrow War > Technical issues

Old 05-04-2009, 10:09 PM
Approved Member

Exclamation program crash loading mission 30

anyone had this problem? windows closes the game because a DEP infraction every time i load the mission 30... loading mission29.end or mission30.start does the same thing... tried compatibility mode, disabling DEP...
Old 05-05-2009, 05:59 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ampuy View Post
anyone had this problem? windows closes the game because a DEP infraction every time i load the mission 30... loading mission29.end or mission30.start does the same thing... tried compatibility mode, disabling DEP...
Try to send this question to our support team (support@1cpublishing.eu) and DirectX report (dxdiag).
Old 05-05-2009, 11:49 AM
Approved Member

i got the same problem as well.. after landing at Glacial and when the transition starts, the game went autoquit on me.. =.= kinda suxs now. i cant proceed playing anymore..seeing i've 5 missions left to game completion and finally can get rid of this god forsicken buggy game.. arghhhh!!! i must say, this is definitely another hell lots of bugs game after LOKI and StarWolves 2

Last edited by ryuujin; 05-05-2009 at 11:52 AM.
Old 05-10-2009, 12:26 PM
Approved Member

still no solution to this freaking problem.. this suxs man.. mission 30 stuck forever..=.=
Old 05-11-2009, 01:57 AM
Registered Member

I have the same problem. I have restarted mission 29 and the problem still occurs. Crashes at the start of mission 30. This sucks.
Old 05-12-2009, 06:00 PM
Approved Member

so still solution yet?? man this sux big time really..
Old 08-22-2009, 04:11 AM
Registered Member

Default well it looks like it's time to report this..

company to the better business Bureau because they have very poor customer relations (bad service) about this game. ppl buy it and then just leave them sitting there with a game that don't work properly with no patches and no info about any patches forthcoming. that is very bad karma.
Old 08-22-2009, 04:29 AM
Registered Member

Default oh here is one

Dear all,

I`ll be out of office on the 17-24th of August, as I`ll be attending GamesCon in Germany. I`ll have very limited or no acces to email. I`ll answer your emails as soon as I can, after my return.

I`m sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you.

with regards,
Karel Ruzarovsky
Producer, Tech support, Lead tester
www.1cpublishing.eu
Old 08-22-2009, 04:30 AM
Registered Member

Thumbs down here is what i sent

i'm sorry to inform you but i have to report you (1cpublishing) to the Better Business Bureau for failure to assist us in this game (the tomorrow war) (via patches or other updates that are necessary to make this game run properly) after 3 months (most games released after that amount of time would have already had a patch out within 2 weeks if they did not work properly).
clearly you have neglected your consumers with any info into any regards to this game of any repairs or "updates".
wheres it leads me to believe that this game has been dropped for any repairs "patches-updates"
that is not fair to the consumer.
please be duly noted.
(1cpublishing) will be reported to the Better Business Bureau.
sorry for doing this to you but something has to be done.

and i am going thru with this this is crazy no friggen help at all
Old 08-28-2009, 03:59 AM
Registered Member

i have the same problem to the game crashes at the end of mission 29 and/or at the start of mission 30 if the bug is unsolvable pls send the mission 31 savegame to marin.galic9@gmail.com