Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Fulqrum PublishingGames > The Tomorrow War > Technical issues

Old 05-02-2009, 05:16 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishi View Post
WE have waiting...and now...we all have a BETA Version(seems like as)?????? After so many years??????????
Translatin errors/no translations...bugs bugs bugs....
Graphical errors/Missing Details (Bad clouds and and and....)

this was my first and last game from C1 that i have buyed
The Programmers seems like to drink to much Vodka by making this Game.....Beta...Demo..or somthig that is it!
i bought this and 7.62... i couldn't play 7.62 beyond some mission that make the game crash badly... at least this one "only" have some mistakes... but there's no response from the developers... the in-combat chat was reported as a mistake from the developers... we're still waiting the pack of files... if they had them and forgot to put them why they don't upload them right now???
Old 05-02-2009, 09:20 PM
Approved Member

After reading all of the bugs that appear I don't understand why it was delayed for so long cause the game doesn't sound finished at all.

Think I'll better wait before I buy it till a patch is released.

Really sorry for you guys to hear that you encounter so many game breaking bugs.
Old 05-02-2009, 10:08 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LtJamesWatts View Post
After reading all of the bugs that appear I don't understand why it was delayed for so long cause the game doesn't sound finished at all.

Think I'll better wait before I buy it till a patch is released.

Really sorry for you guys to hear that you encounter so many game breaking bugs.
yeah... and all the bugs i found i found it in my first 2 days of play, without doing anything strange, cuz i don't work as professional betatester...
Old 05-03-2009, 08:35 AM
Approved Member

My biggest worry now is will they patch it and how long will it take before we even see one...

Wonder how many bugs will further be discovered along the way...

Tomorrow is the 4th of May so I wonder also what Gamersgate is gonna do with this, I'd be suprised that they would put a game in this state on their site.

Last edited by LtJamesWatts; 05-03-2009 at 08:41 AM.
Old 05-03-2009, 01:27 PM
Registered Member

Hi, at first sorry for my english
I have a problem in simulator mode , i can't land on a planet , i totally lose control over the ship in atmosphere, am i doing something wrong, or is it a bug ? Another thing is manovering left right "a" "d" - doesn't work at all ...
Old 05-03-2009, 07:04 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macias View Post
Hi, at first sorry for my english
I have a problem in simulator mode , i can't land on a planet , i totally lose control over the ship in atmosphere, am i doing something wrong, or is it a bug ? Another thing is manovering left right "a" "d" - doesn't work at all ...
in simulator mode you will need a little speed to maintain the nose straight... like any airplane... if you r going to do VTOL (vertical Take Off - Landing) press G and then use Q and E to raise-lower your altitude...
Old 05-03-2009, 07:30 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ampuy View Post
in simulator mode you will need a little speed to maintain the nose straight... like any airplane... if you r going to do VTOL (vertical Take Off - Landing) press G and then use Q and E to raise-lower your altitude...
Yes , but i cant gain speed , 100% planetary and 69-70 m/s like free fall ... only with afterburner speed rise to 140 m/s but still no control
it worked at 1-st mission , but now i am in 4-th and problem occures
Old 05-04-2009, 10:42 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Yes , but i cant gain speed , 100% planetary and 69-70 m/s like free fall ... only with afterburner speed rise to 140 m/s but still no control
it worked at 1-st mission , but now i am in 4-th and problem occures
and why do you wanna land on this mission? anyway you can regain horizontal pressing and maintaining Q... and if you wanna get out the planet, mark some ship in orbit and press 3 and let the autopilot take care of the systems

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

new bug in the game: at mission 30 the game crash no matter wath i do... anyone?
Old 05-05-2009, 11:12 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ampuy View Post
and why do you wanna land on this mission? anyway you can regain horizontal pressing and maintaining Q... and if you wanna get out the planet, mark some ship in orbit and press 3 and let the autopilot take care of the systems

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

new bug in the game: at mission 30 the game crash no matter wath i do... anyone?
Well , i dont want to land , i just gave a an example.
But why cant i fly normalny in atmosphere ?
Old 05-05-2009, 06:16 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Well , i dont want to land , i just gave a an example.
But why cant i fly normalny in atmosphere ?
i'm not sure... in arcade mode i didn't have problems landin on any planet except gas giants obviously... in simulator mode it was slow and difficult but i managed to land too... mostly using VTOL trusters... taking off was harder in a slow bomber but with a fighter was easy... i think that in simulator mode you have to fight with denser atmosphere, winds, vectors, and ships design to space flight... they're bulky and not much aerodinamic anyway