Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Men of War

Men of War New World War II strategy game

Old 12-25-2013, 09:29 PM
Registered Member

Default Tank turrets spinning randomly?

I've been making tank battles in the editor and noticed that tanks always face their gun the wrong way when approaching the enemy. Is there a way I can fix this?
Old 06-16-2016, 10:01 PM
Vietvet

Yes, you can stop or even make the turret rotate by scripting. In F3 Mode and number 2 key of the keyboard pressed, select and click on a tank to activate the 'Properties for 'actor' ' box on the right of the screen and uncheck the 'look_around' command. The tank should stop spinning around once a tankman is in it. Otherwise the turret will start to spin when it is occupied by a soldier. but you can script with Triggers to make the turret rotate left right or any position you like, e.g. when going through narrow streets and buildings and you see the turret hitting or blending with the building, which makes it look unreal, you place waypoints and the start and ending points before going through narrow streets or buildings. Try fixing the turret rotation first, then let me know if you need extra help.