Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > XIII Century: Death or Glory

XIII Century: Death or Glory Real-time strategy game covering major battles of the 13th Century. Lead the English, the French, the Mongols, the Germans or Kievan Rus' (Russians) to victory!

Old 04-20-2008, 03:57 PM
Approved Member

Default Thank You MARIAN

Thanks Maryan, for being there and answering our questions.

I just wanted you to know that you and your efforts are sincerely appreciated.

Many thanks
Old 04-20-2008, 04:47 PM
Approved Member

I agree with Tomisama, thanks to Marian and to other 1C people
Old 04-24-2008, 08:27 AM
Registered Member

Default Problems with XIII Century in New York

I just got XIII Century a week ago and have been having some of the same problems as I have been reading here. The tutorial would "sit" and would not advance after the "camera instruction" -- I had to restart the computer several times. However, I eventually got through the tutorial. But now with the first "real" battle -- Evesham -- I have not been able to get through it without the scenario "freezing" with the message: engine.exe 00654B76 Read of address 00000008. I see that one of the forum members says this happens when the mini-map is used. Maybe that is the case -- I will try to get through the battle without the mini-map, as a test. I haven't had a problem with the pikemen forming a circle, but I would like to get through a whole battle!
Old 04-24-2008, 10:07 AM
Approved Member

Boys I repeat if you have some problems with the game write only here http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthr...0518#post40518
in detail describe a problem, describe your PC and send DxDiag on lviv.marian@gmail.com