Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > XIII Century: Death or Glory

XIII Century: Death or Glory Real-time strategy game covering major battles of the 13th Century. Lead the English, the French, the Mongols, the Germans or Kievan Rus' (Russians) to victory!

Old 03-11-2008, 09:35 AM
Approved Member

Lightbulb Game problems reports and questions

If you have any problems with the game especially technical ones, post your questions and problems' descriptions here. We'll try to help you.
Old 03-19-2008, 03:38 PM
Registered Member

hi sir
If we can only play germany version now?
how about other language ones?and released date?

thx
Old 03-19-2008, 09:36 PM
Approved Member

Default Losing Engine Sounds

I have un-installed and re-install IL2 1946 more than 5 time in the last 5 days trying to isolate a sound problem. The problem is that every time I start / stop IL-2 and select a aircraft from arming when I start the a/c I may or may not have engine sound. Sometimes I'll have engine but it will come and go. Most of the times I lose the sound when the engine is between 1500-2700 rpm but sometimes I'll lose it between 500-1500 and it may come back in at 2000 or 2700. I have 4.091bm aI have UN-installed and re-install IL2 1946 more than 5 time in the last 5 days trying to isolate a sound problem. The problem is that every time I start / stop IL-2 and select a aircraft from arming when I start the a/c I may or may not have engine sound. Sometimes I'll have engine but it will come and go. Most of the times I lose the sound when the engine is between 1500-2700 rpm but sometimes I'll lose it between 500-1500 and it may come back in at 2000 or 2700. I have 4.091bm and .93 sound mod installed. I'm using a unified mod installer created by the 352ndvfg. No on else who has used the installer has had this problem. I'm attaching a pdf to show the error reported by 7 zip(rar) when extracting the file parts to my IL-2 Dir. Some time I can restart the game all the sound are all OK but not every time, thats the funny part is that it comes and goes at difference rpm ranges. Also 352ndvfg is using the latest mods is there unified installer. My system specs. are

p-4 3.0 Ghz
2.5 megs of memory
nvidia fx 7600CS card/w 512mb
160 sata hd with 91 gigs available
Sound Blaster Audigy 2 sound card (WDM) driver date 3/11/2004 /ver.=5.12.4.442

Last edited by too-cool; 03-19-2008 at 09:47 PM.
Old 03-20-2008, 07:10 AM
Approved Member

Well... This forum is for another game, XIII Century. The IL2 forum is here: http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/forumdisplay.php?f=98
Old 04-10-2008, 10:37 PM
Registered Member

Actually, I have two problems. I have a Quad Core Intel CPU and Windows Vista Home Premium. Graphics card is an 8800GT with 512mb. For some reason, while the external Configurator loads into memory it doesn't launch. Additionally, when I get into the game to change the resolution from 1024X768 to 2560X1600, (I have a 30" monitor) I'm unable to find a way to save the changes so that when I restart the game they've taken hold. I can't see the furthest left part of the menu (though I do see the Video, Audio, Interface, etc. buttons). How can I manually change the resolutions. I presume there is an editable configuration file somewhere but I don't know where. Please let me know about either problem.
Old 04-11-2008, 07:34 AM
Approved Member

Everything should be saved? but if you change some important options, like resolution, detalisation or geometry, you need to quit the game and then launch it again. In this case everything will work fine.
Old 04-11-2008, 04:22 PM
Registered Member

Default Done that

Hi Evgeny,
I've already done that and it doesn't seem to do anything but return me to the original resolution. For example, I change it to widescreen and then 2560X1600 (or whatever it is at the top), then I back out through the escape key since I can't seem to see the left side of the screen any longer until I can "Quit the Game" and then I quit and reload the game and its back to 1024X768 and I have the same problem. The resolution remains low and the left side is unseeable so I can't click to it. Not sure if there is a button that exists beyond the Video, Audio, etc. buttons because I can't see to the left of them.

Best
Paul
Old 04-12-2008, 01:58 PM
Approved Member

Start the game by the engine.exe and change the resolution. Then find profile.cfg
C:\Documents and Settings \Administrator\My Documents\XIII Century\profiles\your profile name
Open profile.cfg by means of a notebook and there you will see
section.begin
Engine : struct.begin
ScreenResolution : struct.begin
Width = 1024
Height = 768
Frequency = 100
struct.end

These options can be changed by a hand. You will choose that will approach to your
monitor. These data can disappear if to play game by the editor.
Old 04-12-2008, 05:05 PM
Approved Member

I have a problem with the editor; sometime placing a unit over the map, I receive a access violation at address XXXXXX, which close the editor.
Old 04-19-2008, 11:27 AM
Registered Member

Thank you very much. The problem is solved.