Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Crossworlds > Mods

Mods King's Bounty: Crossworlds Mods

Old 05-21-2014, 09:22 PM
Approved Member

Heya guys

Jeah i got a bit frustrated that forum is almost dead when it comes to kb, but I was never going to let down the people that alrdy posted.

Fatt shade: I know your situation, so i didnt expect to hear from you for sometime since I see whats happening in your country from the news.

It is easy to get frustrated when putting so much time on a projekt, it wasnt meant from the beginning that this campaign should go public, I actually made it for a friend and he has seen this campaign grow from zero to what it is today, and he persuaded me to go public with it.

Since that day I have been working real hard with it, after my 9 hour work day I spent 6-8 hours on building this, and on weekends 30-35 hours, so I hope you understand that things can go overflow sometimes.

Well I do a new thread for testing this, probably tomorrow after I uploaded it somewhere.
So check forum tomorrow evening.
EA
Old 05-21-2014, 11:53 PM
Approved Member

I'll test it after you post it.