Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North

King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North Next game in the award-winning King’s Bounty series

Old 08-20-2014, 11:02 PM
Approved Member

trying to complete the dragon oncolgodon quest in portland asap,
the dragon then will appear as merchant in shelter.
it sell red dragon dan black dragon
you will need 2000 and 2500 leadership to buy.
Old 08-21-2014, 12:41 AM
Approved Member

I've been playing as a vampire. The starting period was tougher than I expected - poor access to spells. Once I got that new chaos attack spell (can't remember the name, it chooses 9 random damage types), I started feeling powerful. Kamikaze is nice too, once I finally got it. Still don't have geyser or fireball (if they're available), and I'm past level 50.

The new dragon riders are sick with the halving talent. They can essentially do dragon dive every other turn. On the other hand, they're really expensive, and they cost a princess too.

I'm using that new gravity rage ability to clump up enemies, then my imps/liches hit the whole stack at once. Quite effective, especially with the halving talent.

The storyline amuses me so far. I'm going around killing inn keepers everywhere.
Old 08-23-2014, 11:59 AM
Approved Member

I will say it in 3 words: BUY THIS GAME!!! Especially if you are a KBAP enthusiast.

THis game has everything that KBAP had with only 1 bottleneck (honestly, they could have done away with it, but it is extra challenge), till you get your spirit, which gives you the rage box. After that, fun times abound!

Last edited by DGDobrev; 08-23-2014 at 12:10 PM.
Old 08-24-2014, 07:28 AM
Approved Member

Some of the new spells are a bit overpowered. Chaos breath in particular. It took me awhile to try it out. Well, I have a vampire with 67 int right now. I've had a chaos breath make an enemy royal thorn stack's max hp be 5 per unit. It's a bit random, but it's really powerful.
Old 08-24-2014, 08:25 PM
Approved Member

they added some auto rotate feature that is drivng me mad - is there any way to disable it ?
Old 08-24-2014, 10:59 PM
Approved Member

You mean like the camera rotating around your hero? Just move and it stops. I had it happen rarely.
Old 08-24-2014, 11:39 PM
Approved Member

Well the game looks a bit unfinished yet. Im at the Snow Island after the Shelter now and it looks different to the maps i know from KTCW.

No loot, very few enemys, empty shops (ship wreck next to the start point).
Quest log says i should defeat the Guardians of Light but HOW? im stuck...
Old 08-25-2014, 01:25 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiras View Post
Some of the new spells are a bit overpowered. Chaos breath in particular. It took me awhile to try it out. Well, I have a vampire with 67 int right now. I've had a chaos breath make an enemy royal thorn stack's max hp be 5 per unit. It's a bit random, but it's really powerful.
No kidding - I'm Demoness with I think 33 Intellect and it gave my summoned Royal Griffins 7500hp!

That spell can turn any stack invincible on paper as I cast it on my Red Dragons and they had about 7k hp, but they were bleeding and the bleeding was causing 4 to 6k damage every turn - ouch!

That's essentially how Dark Clot works as well when it freezes targets and causes thousands of damage to enemy troops every turn because of their huge stack sizes.

/C\/C\
Old 08-25-2014, 01:33 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake21 View Post
they added some auto rotate feature that is drivng me mad - is there any way to disable it ?
Go to options and deselect the "auto rotate map box."

Any quest breaking bugs yet guys that would result in a game restart? I'm really keen to get this on steam, but after the WOTN debacle.......
Old 08-25-2014, 02:42 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by travelingoz View Post
Go to options and deselect the "auto rotate map box."

Any quest breaking bugs yet guys that would result in a game restart? I'm really keen to get this on steam, but after the WOTN debacle.......
I strongly recommend this game! I can't promise that there are no broken quests (I'm not sure) but so far I am having a great time with it.