Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > NecroVisioN

NecroVisioN First-person shooter. The year is 1916. Young private fights enemy soldiers, vampires and demons on the battlefields of World War I and underground.

Old 06-28-2009, 03:33 AM
Registered Member

Default please help

Hi, I am a new player to necrovision. Very cool game, but stuck in a rough spot in man of courage mode. Dont normally like to use cheats but getting a bit frustrated. I hit the key above the tab key to enter one of the cheats, how ever no console opened as promised to enter the cheats in. I know nothing about modifying files. Can someone please tell me what I am doing wrong?
Old 06-28-2009, 10:21 AM
Approved Member

Odd, that key should bring up the console.

Might be better if you tell us which part of the game you are having problems with. Entering a cheat code causes achievenments not to be registered (I think).
Old 06-28-2009, 10:43 AM
Approved Member

I'm not sure where you're from but on the US/UK keyboard setup, that should work. On other keyboards, I've known it to be on the #/~ key (left of ENTER and above RSHIFT).

However, there's not much that should get in your way at MoC. I'm hopeless as a run'n'gunner but have finished the game on Demon Crusher. I often have to find some other strategies to get me through the hard bits. If you post where you are, I'd be happy to try and help.

Good luck.