Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North

King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North Next game in the award-winning King’s Bounty series

Old 06-08-2014, 12:54 PM
Approved Member

Question Ice & Fire - How to get to Merlassar?

I'm doing impossible/no loss run currently , and I'm one Mind rune short for second lvl Learning , and I hope I will find it there , but I dont know where to find map chart , and I heard you can get it from pirate on Isterring . I talked to everone and noone seems to have the map. Can someone explain to me where exactly is map?
Old 06-09-2014, 01:27 AM
Approved Member

If memory serves you have to speak to the Pirate on Isterring about his missing cabin boy, then go to the top of the mountain where the boy was killed by wolves. Its possible that after returning and reporting that to him you can be given the Melessar Map. I could be wrong though, been a while
Old 06-09-2014, 01:47 PM
Approved Member

I were damn right , You dont even have to do the quest , after accepting it and talking to him again there is dialog option about Ice Gardens and then he willl give you map.

Big thanks for helping me out
Old 06-09-2014, 03:56 PM
Approved Member

However I got bigger problem:

I reached Drinren , I get a map of Ice Gardens but it didnt unfold on general map , and I can't get there. Is it a known bug?

Edit: Ok I solved it : You have to change game language on steam to other , but before u get map.

Good luck for anyone who is doing no loss here

May spider be merciful

Last edited by Megabajka; 06-09-2014 at 04:29 PM.