Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Armored Princess > Tips and Hints

Tips and Hints Different solutions, tips and hints.

Old 01-04-2010, 02:09 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempo View Post
The first 30 pages of KBAP fan's manual has been translated, here is the link (choose free downloading)
File size 32 Mb, format .doc. The file has such big size because of multiple graphical artwork (especially background), as in original manual.

But appendix of the game has been published by ivra on this forum. Therefor my question is, would I continue fan's manual translation or it isn't needed now?
Thank you SO much. I definitely say continue it. There's information in the manual that a simple appendix doesn't properly explain. Game mechanics, for one thing.
Old 01-04-2010, 05:22 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metroplex View Post
Can you please post links to it if possible?, if not can you upload it so that others can read it in English, I have the Russian version which is quite useless because I can't understand it.
Re-uploaded automatically translated KB:TL fan's manual, 132 pages in .doc format, full version, 39 Mb.
Attention, this is translation of original game manual, not for Armored Princess! Until I have finished my work you can use this one instead.
Old 01-05-2010, 11:25 PM
Approved Member

The next pages #31-69 of automatically translated manual you can find here (choose free downloading). File size: 26 Mb.
This pages includes Chapter 3, an Items. Please note that items names are given in direct translation and can be differ from its true names.
Old 01-27-2010, 06:40 AM
Approved Member

Can the KBAP manual be hosted at other sites ?

I tried downloading it but it seemed to be spawning "P$%N" related sites....

Please assist
Old 02-09-2010, 09:45 PM
Approved Member

Try this mirror links:
http://rapidshare.com/files/33040128...p1-30.zip.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/34840086...31-69.zip.html
Or write what free filehosting websites do you prefer.
Old 02-09-2010, 10:58 PM
Approved Member

Thank you very much Tempo!

This manual has all the info you need Also, Google proves that translating from one language to another takes more than just some automatic procedures; it is understandable but not perfect. Intimate knowledge of both languages is still required, so we humans are not obsolete yet

I created the appendix because of the lack of this information in the English manual (the one that followed the game installation). I see that the Russian speaking people were much luckier with this great manual at their disposal. At times like this I wish I mastered Russian so that I could have played the Russian version and had access to this manual from day 1. On the other hand, creating the appendix made me learn all the special abilities of the units + I got a good insight in all the items and spells as well...
Old 02-10-2010, 01:25 AM
Approved Member

Wow! Thanks Tempo & Ivra for those manuals and appendix. Really been wanting lots more detailed technical info. I also really appreciate that KBAP Info Thread that's stickyed up there.
Old 02-10-2010, 01:47 AM
Approved Member

Well, the only problem is that this game manual is half of the info found in the russian fan manual. In the russian fan manual they have everything disected down to various formulae and calculations, boss behaviour, etc.
Old 02-10-2010, 02:02 AM
Approved Member

I would seriously love to see a collectors edition box set with massive complete manuals including everything of value floating around on the web, printed in a nice book with artwork.
Old 02-10-2010, 07:26 AM
Approved Member

Course, this manual isn't translated entirely because my winter holiday was finished and I haven't enough free time for this job. I will continue this translation from time to time, but not so quickly as first two parts.
At this moment I have pages 70-217 converted to .doc format but not translated. If anyone interested in own translation (because of my busy or by any other reason) please write in this thread and I will upload that files for you.